Super Contributor

Re: LISA'S BOUTIQUE....I see you peeking,lol

@KingstonsMom wrote:

By the same token, everyone is entitled to voice their opinion and if "you're annoyed by it - IGNORE IT". 

Your's is not an opinion but a directive.  Big difference.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Melania wrote:

I'm sure her followers already know this yet it is constantly being brought here. Why?

Idol worship for a washed up salesperson is disturbing.

Is the OP getting a commission? 

Yet you and the others seemed interested enough to take a peek.  What's your "obsession."

Super Contributor

@ashleigh dupray wrote:

some of her the Tribe have mounted a revolt. some are complaining about the prices. which, oh and btw Lisa, are outrageous for CZ and plated made in India.  Lisa says she visited in Russia during the cold war and likes everyone to have a wide variety of jewelry vs. one ring and one lipstick

Bringing up the cold war . . . oh my, that IS a streeeeetch of a promo.

Esteemed Contributor

Some pretty things, but nothing I just gotta have. 

If anybody's interested, it looks like she is doing a live chat on her Facebook tonight at 8:00 p.m. EST (in about 20 minutes).

Super Contributor

iTalia... I do believe she mentioned that the bear was featured in an "high end" catalog.
Honored Contributor

@Fur Dude wrote:
iTalia... I do believe she mentioned that the bear was featured in an "high end" catalog.

I was just in Costco today and saw very similar bears.

If someone put one by their pool to copy Lisa, they would need to put a sign on it - "I'm from the high-end catalog, not Costco/the swap meet."

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Super Contributor

@Moonchilde wrote:

@Fur Dude wrote:

I was just in Costco today and saw very similar bears.

If someone put one by their pool to copy Lisa, they would need to put a sign on it - "I'm from the high-end catalog, not Costco/the swap meet."

lol

Esteemed Contributor

@iTalia wrote:

WHOA! Now LR attached a name to this costume jewelry line??... It's now a BOUTIQUE??? 

LOL anything to make it sound more elite and like you're really getting spectacular one of a kind designs. Lisa makes me laugh with her lingo.

For those interested in her jewelry line, Lisa will be hosting another video chat on her FB page tonight. Why you wonder... Oh it's to manipulate her tribe once again and talk about how incredible these pieces really are and how everyone must purchase at least one piece as an investment item. LOL. YES, LR really has a way with words.

The tribe will be waiting with baited breath and wallets open for her chat & her boutique to open it's doors tomorrow morning. 

And in the coming months this "high end boutique" will be offering stuffed animals!! The fur that is used on this amazing bear will have fur that is so very expensive to make & that's why the cost will be $300+. Everyone must own one. It'll be a once in a lifetime bear that you'll never find anywhere else in the entire world. Stay tuned. HAHAHA..... 

This is all so funny! 

That she purchased at the Atlanta trade fair btw.  That is probably the source of her jewelry.  The crafts people who present jewelry at craft fairs, always present you with their cards and will do your own designs.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

@KingstonsMom wrote:

Whoa.....that's a lot of Botox. You could bounce a quarter off of that face.

That and a heavy-handed photo shop editting.  Interestingly, there is no tribe necklace in sight in other photos unrelated to this last promo.

Super Contributor

Sold out! How many did she start with...5?
I'm thinking this entire inventory could fit in one of my dresser drawers!😉