Trusted Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka retired sterling Country Club heart charm bracelet. Anyone else own it?

I have that bracelet. It was the first Ripka piece I ever ordered. I still like it a lot, it's very different that most of her QVC line today.

Honored Contributor

Re: Judith Ripka retired sterling Country Club heart charm bracelet. Anyone else own it?

On 2/10/2014 marytoodles said:

I forgot to add, I must have bought it 13 or 14? years ago. I think it's 53? grams. Yes! It does remind me of the Tiffany bracelet...

After I got this, I went to Saks in NYC and saw the original version in 18K and diamonds.

Even back then, it was many thousands of dollars.

I'll stick with my Q version - it is solid substantial and classic.

I have the necklace too and a huge blue topaz heart pendant - reminds me of something from the Titanic!

Super Contributor

On 2/10/2014 marytoodles said:

I think it's 53? grams.

It's so heavy that I don't wear it often. It makes little dents in the top of my arm.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, I own it and wear it often, love it! Its a classic.

Frequent Contributor

I own the bracelet and necklace. I don't wear them all that often, but when I do I feel special. These are weighty silver pieces. Glad I own the set.