Super Contributor

Jewelery Clearance on Overstock

They have some of my Tacori rings that I paid three times as much plus s/h and taxes on the Q They are going fast. I just let some things go and there were only a few left. I can't imagine what they had after Christmas, I never thought to look. I did get some beautiful pieces that I know I am going to love. Why do I bother with the Q and especially Honora who has never made anything I have liked although I did keep one strand of very small mm black pearls. On the Q I bought the $29 special pearl set last night. I got one in gold and one in the blue which looked teal and I hope it was although no one said anythng but blue. Too cheap to pass up. I really don't like Honora so was very interested to see what Overstock is offering. Take a look.

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View