Regular Contributor

Jennifer Nettles and her jewelry were delightful! Love her pieces.

I thoroughly enjoyed Jennifer's pieces she is bringing to the Q. I would have to complain about the host for the show though. We did not get to see the intricate details of the jewelry. The nonstop chatter about everything under the sun was irritating. Jennifer herself had to bring the topic back to her jewelry on numerous occasions. Terribly hosted but the jewelry and Jennifer were delightful. 

Trusted Contributor

Re: Jennifer Nettles and her jewelry were delightful! Love her pieces.

The pieces and Jennifer were beautiful.

Now as far as Nancy, I loved her pairing up with Jennifer.  They both have delightful and vivacious personalities and I felt they were perfect together.  Nancy showed the pieces well and yet she was able to make this about Jennifer too! 

I usually tape the shows I like and watch later and zoom through the presentations but this time, I totally enjoyed the whole hour and a half and didn't turn off one minute of it.  THIS is what the Q used to be in their presentations before they started losing the new and fun shows to old and tired shows.  If they had more like this with a great host who let the vendor talk, especially a vivid and interesting person like Jennifer, I might watch jewelry more!

Honored Contributor

I watched the show and thought Jennifer Nettles was delightful as well, and I loved her antique-inspired jewelry.  Very professional, warm and funny!

The host imho seemed kind of nervous for most of the show, like she just didn't get in her groove, didn't know what to expect of Jennifer's personality and as a result seemed a bit awkward and tended to just "talk".  

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Super Contributor

I agree.  The jewelry was beautiful, Jennifer was so charming and I wanted to hear more from her.  I usually like Nancy but I findlately that she is very often fishing for compliments.  Every show I see her on with a guest she mentions that she is 50.  Yes, she looks great for 50 and she has come through a horrible diagnosis and truly God bless her, but it is a little embarrassing watching someone so deparate for attention. The show is supposed to be about the guest and jewelry.  It really bothers me when the host makes it about her or himself.

Trusted Contributor

Nancy is exceptionally REAL.  She may have been taken with being paired with such a star, that is all.  Think they were just fine together. She is always respectful of her guests.

Valued Contributor

who is she?????????

Respected Contributor

JN is a huge country star

Honored Contributor

Very considerate of Carolyn for introducing her on the Q. I liked some of her pieces.  Look forward to seeing more.

kindness is strength