Valued Contributor

Jai croco station chain bracelet

This is the new bracelet Scott came out with in his last show. ($216) It is lovely but not sure it will hold up to wear as it is very stiff , I think due to the croco stations. It is supposed to be a chain, but feels like a bangle when it is on. Does anyone else have it and have comments about it? Like everything else about it, but not worth the money for it to pull out at the findings after the first month.

Super Contributor

Re: Jai croco station chain bracelet

I really love mine. It seems to be strong and well made. This is just what I have been looking for to layer with my cuffs and bangles. Mine is a keeper.

Respected Contributor

Mia, I have the small too. I noticed it was stiff at first, but it seemed to have loosened up. I wouldn't worry about it at all. It's very comfortable and attractive!
Valued Contributor

Thanks Kcubed & Justice4all. Appreciate your commenting. Okay...I am going to keep it. Keeping my fingers crossed. If anyone has trouble with it, please let us know.

Contributor

I have this bracelet in small & love it. I don't see any reason it should break - it seems well made. Yes, I agree it looks a bit like a soft bangle bracelet which I think it a positive. I normally don't stack bracelets but I really like to wear this with the small Jai cuff. I think it is more attractive than stacking two matching cuffs. It's a keeper!
Frequent Contributor

I've been wearing this bracelet since 3/19. I sleep and shower in it and have not had any problems. It's not stiff now and I don't recall it ever was, doesn't fit like a bangle and is extremely comfortable to wear. It's very well made, beautiful and I love it.
Valued Contributor

Thanks for your comments ladies. Really appreciate it.