Contributor

JAI Items ---- Why No Easypay?

There are so many new JAI items.  None of them were presented in the 2am show (shown but not presented) so I assume that they will be presented in tonight's show.  Not one new item is on easypay.  Those who are interested in the new charm bracelet would probbably like a charm or two.  Easy pay sure would help with those purchases.  Also, some event pricing sure would be nice.

Perhaps QVC is planning to offer some special pricing at the last minute to surprise the JAI birds.  (Don't you think we need a group name?  Anyone have any other ideas?)

I sure hope people start to buy buy buy that nail polish because we sure would like a OTO.

Super Contributor

Re: JAI Items ---- Why No Easypay?

I have my eye on the tribe necklace.  Wouldn't it be cute to take off the two end pieces and put them one each on a hoop earring?  I would love an event price as it is a bit expensive. 

Trusted Contributor

I noticed that, too.  I really like the new koi fish earrings.  I noticed them available online a few days ago but wanted to wait until closer to the shows hoping there would be easy pay.  I have to admit I'm kind of surprised there isn't.  Sure, I could go ahead and purchase the earrings anyway, but there are other things I want from other retailers so I hate to have approximately $200.00 put on a card for realistically, a pair of earrings I would wear once in awhile.  Maybe they'll surprise us later on tonight...

Super Contributor

I really like those koi items.  They are very unique.  I hope your earrings and my necklace will have some sort of special pricing for us.

Honored Contributor

Not sure why Q  is so tight with their ez pay. all othe chanels have ez pay all the time.

Respected Contributor

I'm not on Facebook, but it appears that Scott is very responsive to requests there.
Contributor

The other day Scott said on Facebook he was hoping QVC would add easy pays for the show.  There are a couple of items I would love to purchase, but without easy pay I can't as I have a few other expenses coming up soon.

Unfortunately Scott posted a short time ago, he had to suddenly leave as he got word his mother is not doing well.  He said the show will continue without him.   Prayers for Scott, his mother, and the rest of their family.  

Respected Contributor

Oooooo
Trusted Contributor

Anyone purchasing anything from the show?  I caved and got the Andaman Sea fish charm with the hopes it will fit on the ombre leather toggle necklace I already own in blue.  I'm still debating on the earrings ~ still no easy pay.  :-(

Contributor

I also caved and got the fish charm.   I would love to the bracelet, but will have to wait until another time when it goes on easy pay.  I also love the new cross, but no easy pay on that one either so will not be coming home to me.  I can't believe not one new item was on easy pay.  One would think the charm bracelet  and charms would have been, so ladies could pick up the bracelet and a charm or two.