Esteemed Contributor

Didn't see anything from the Silver Creede Show I wanted but did order this cute new Bixby Enamel Buddah ring.  It's reasonably priced too.  What a cute ring this is.  Would have posted a pic but don't know how to do that since they changed the boards.  

Esteemed Contributor

Hi Blingie,

I meant to write to you earlier -- I saw on another thread yesterday that you suffered a heart attack but you're doing better now (I'm glad!)  A good sign is that you're able to purchase a ring.  Smiley Happy

On the 13th, I'm getting my knee replaced, so I've slowed down a little too.  Just enjoying watching the silver today.  Hope your new Buddha ring meets your expectations -- and I'm very, very glad you're doing well.

Honored Contributor

Here you go BQ @BlingQueen022! (I was just going through the BB items and saw it.)

j326886.001.jpeg

Esteemed Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi Blingie,

I meant to write to you earlier -- I saw on another thread yesterday that you suffered a heart attack but you're doing better now (I'm glad!)  A good sign is that you're able to purchase a ring.  Smiley Happy

On the 13th, I'm getting my knee replaced, so I've slowed down a little too.  Just enjoying watching the silver today.  Hope your new Buddha ring meets your expectations -- and I'm very, very glad you're doing well.

Thanks Sammycat!  I'm feeling much better now.  So good I went to Tyson's Corner today in all this rain with my daughter.  Haven't been there in years.  What a mall that is.  It's huge.  I think every store imaginable is there.  Did a lot of walking and shopping, lol.  Had fun today inspite of the rain.  

Good luck with your knee surgery.  I swear I could use a new knee myself.  I'll be thinking about you on the 13th.  Please post when you get home and settled and let me know how you're doing.  Thanks for thinking about me.  Early get well hugs for you girlfriend!  

Valued Contributor

I visited Tyson's Corner @BlingQueen022 on my one and only trip to VA.  Do you live there?  What a beautiful place (the mall and the state)!  Glad to hear you are recovering well and feeling better.

Good luck with your knee surgery @Sammycat1!  My beloved aunt had both of hers done, and she did very well with it.  She also had both shoulders replaced.  We call her the bionic woman.  Robot Very Happy  But she's sooo much more mobile now, which is great.

Esteemed Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

I visited Tyson's Corner @BlingQueen022 on my one and only trip to VA.  Do you live there?  What a beautiful place (the mall and the state)!  Glad to hear you are recovering well and feeling better.

Good luck with your knee surgery @Sammycat1!  My beloved aunt had both of hers done, and she did very well with it.  She also had both shoulders replaced.  We call her the bionic woman.  Robot Very Happy  But she's sooo much more mobile now, which is great.

Hi there AliJoi5:  I don't live in VA, but I live in the mountains in Maryland.  Tyson's Corner is about an hour away from me if I take Route 15 to get there.  Tyson's Corner is a very busy area and heavily populated.  I don't get there too often.  It's one of the biggest malls right outside the DC area.  You couldn't cover this mall in one day it's that big.  I plan on going back since I now know the way to get there instead of taking the major interstates.  It's a great place to shop.  

Valued Contributor

It sure is.  I also visited DC only once (for a conference), but was able to hit all of the Smithsonian museums during my trip.  I have such fond memories of that visit.  I would like to see more of MD though, because I heard there is a lot of unspoiled natural beauty there... rolling pastures, mountainous areas, and farmland.  I love all of that.  I bet the foliage is great too.

Esteemed Contributor

@AliJoi5 wrote:

AliJoi5, thanks for the well wishes.  And here I was calling myself the bionic woman with just one new joint....your aunt has me beat by a mile! 

Esteemed Contributor

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi Blingie,

Thanks Sammycat!  I'm feeling much better now.  So good I went to Tyson's Corner today in all this rain with my daughter.  Haven't been there in years.  What a mall that is.  It's huge.  I think every store imaginable is there.  Did a lot of walking and shopping, lol.  Had fun today inspite of the rain.  

Good luck with your knee surgery.  I swear I could use a new knee myself.  I'll be thinking about you on the 13th.  Please post when you get home and settled and let me know how you're doing.  Thanks for thinking about me.  Early get well hugs for you girlfriend!  

Thanks for the good luck -- and I'll post when I get home (should be in the hospital for at least 3 days post-op.)  They've got shopping channels on the hospital TV -- God knows what could happen when I'm heavily medicated if a major sparkly ring comes on the tube!

Valued Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

Hi Blingie,

Dear @Sammycat1.  I very much hope your surgery on the 13th goes flawlessly.  Will be checking the forum for your updates.  My very best regards!