Frequent Contributor

J320710 Barbara Bixby Stainless & 18K East West Leather Multi- Gemstone Watch

Does anyone remember how much this watch sold for on QVC?  The product listing is still there, but the price is not.  I may have one to sell and just want to know what the original price was.....  Thanks in advance!!

Valued Contributor

Re: J320710 Barbara Bixby Stainless & 18K East West Leather Multi- Gemstone Watch

I don't know the original price but this watch appears in the 'as is' selection occasionally for $99.

It was available again at that price today actually but perhaps not coincidentally.

Did you buy one today and now hope to resell it for the original price?

If so, I think you'll get more than $99 for it although I'm not sure navy was the most popular color.

Frequent Contributor

Re: J320710 Barbara Bixby Stainless & 18K East West Leather Multi- Gemstone Watch

@Pagan wrote:

I don't know the original price but this watch appears in the 'as is' selection occasionally for $99.

It was available again at that price today actually but perhaps not coincidentally.

Did you buy one today and now hope to resell it for the original price?

If so, I think you'll get more than $99 for it although I'm not sure navy was the most popular color.

Pagan:  Thanks!  No, I didn't buy one today, but if I had seen it I might have!!  My Mother has it and doesn't really like it.  It's not the color I would have wanted, so we MAY sell it.  Not sure.  I haven't had a lot of luck selling on the bay and just wanted to get an idea of what someone could get a new one for before listing it.  She doesn't have the original box.

Thanks for the info!!!!

Valued Contributor

Iboone I absolutely love this watch and purchased the green and blue when 1st presented.  I checked by order history and I paid $199 plus tax for each of these. 

I really wanted the white and was sorry when removed from inventory.  I was able to fine the white as in later for $149.  This is a beautiful watch and real gemstones.  She she have no problem selling.

I have tons of  compliments each time I wear.

Honored Contributor

i dont know how much it was, but there is a facebook group called RIPKANISTAS that may be able to help with the original price.

there is also one listed on ebay for $172.40 with free shipping.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Trusted Contributor

@lboone wrote:

Does anyone remember how much this watch sold for on QVC?  The product listing is still there, but the price is not.  I may have one to sell and just want to know what the original price was.....  Thanks in advance!!

You can research your orders for that information ... at least you can find out what you paid ... unless you purchased the watch from somewhere else/someone else ... or whatever the scenario.