Trusted Contributor

#J294208 Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Gold Clad Pave' Diamonique Cuff

I can't believe that the sold out smalls in this cuff finally had a return. My waitlist has been filled. I'm guessing that a new small shipment just didn't come in and one is on it's way to me. With the Jan. 31st Holiday return period window approaching, more and more wait lists will be filled. Anyway I was shocked to see the order finally filled. Hope it passes inspection. The clad will be beautiful, for I've never owned a JR one that wasn't. Will it be perfect? That is the question. ??
Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

Re: #J294208 Judith Ripka Sterling & 14K Gold Clad Pave' Diamonique Cuff

Are the rest of you on wait list getting your orders filled? Ok, fess up who sent back a small and why?
Trusted Contributor

Just a follow up, it is gorgeous as I expected it to be. The small fits perfectly and doesn't spin around, which I detest. Hopefully the rest of you rec'd your wait lists. I'm a happy camper with Judiths clad.
Trusted Contributor

Hi jenagal, congratulations on your new clad cuff. I have it in all 3 colors ( owned and loved the YGC and just had to get the RGC and the all sterling version when it was an OTO). It is an easy cuff to wear. The clad is buttery warm too. Glad you love yours. Wear it in the best of health.