Valued Contributor

Hope it comes back in wide bracelets and all three colors of gold. I will be purchasing this brand for sure.

Beckyblu

Honored Contributor

I liked that riccio bracelet, but, it's not quite a quarter inch wide.

Not that special for almost 600 for the smallest size by the time you add tax and 5 bucks for shp.

Have to pass LOL

Honored Contributor

No way would I buy a $600. bracelet with a flimsy fold over clasp with no safety latch.   Hard to believe they'd even make such a thing.   Cheap construction.   Nor would I buy gold earrings with fish hooks that would slip right out of ears.   For the price,  they should have done leverbacks; again,  cheaply made. 

This isn't the Imperial Gold we've known and loved. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I had that fabulous riccio bracelet in an ankle bracelet and kicked open the clasp years ago and lost it....I was heartbroken and had not been able to find another like it or IG for years.  I got so excited but it wasn't being sold in ankle length ....I don't remember what I paid for it but nowhere near the price I see for the bracelet....but, I would buy it again....it was heavy and a beauty

Super Contributor

I have a beautiful two-tone Imperial Gold bracelet I bought way back when it was on the Q. It has 14kt gold down the both sides and 14kt white gold down the middle. Has the safety latches too.  I just love it because I wear alot of two-tone jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

If it's still around in Dec. I might could justify it for my b'day and xmas, but, not right now. LOL

Ann. is Sun. but already got that covered. Course, we got Valentiney day too, but, don't think he will go for it. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

Just seeing this headline made me hopeful again.  I strapped on an old suite of my white gold Imperial pieces and I enjoyed them in the sunshine today.  Nothing like them!

Super Contributor

I don't see anywhere where it says that IP is a functioning buisness entity.  This could be a stock pile or a dupe of lesser quality.  Hopefylly not, but I don't have any hopes for anything more substantial.  Retailers don't want the risk.

Respected Contributor

I was delighted to see IP back and did order the bracelet.  I am on waitlist for the earrings.  This is why Easy Pay comes in handy sometimes.

I sold an imperial gold bracelet c. 2008 because it actually was too big for my taste.  I like this smaller version because I've found over the years that I wear the real-gold but smaller scaled pieces a lot. 

The IP lady Linda said the bars were solid, so it's interesting the copy states that it is a hollow manufacuturing process.

Valued Contributor

I have two bracelets,earrings,four rings and one necklace..... I'm so glad I bought them years ago, because I couldn't afford them today.  Good to see them back.