Honored Contributor

Re: If You Like Watches With Smaller Faces Let QVC Know Here

QVC has smaller watches on their website ... take the time to look.

Also, if you want to see the watch before you buy, JC Penney has a huge range of watch sizes, so do check them out. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup1}

Respected Contributor

Agree, I dislike heavy, clunky anything on my wrists, they interfere with tons of emails I write at work-

Respected Contributor

On 7/25/2014 rac71 said: I wear delicate watches. For me, even 3/4" feels large. Of course, part of the female population buying large-face watches are boomers and others who need bigger faces and numbers so they can tell the time without putting on readers. There should be options for everyone
Respected Contributor

What I don't understand is that women do have options. This is not the only place to shop. You have an internet connection. Many of you probably have money.

They exist. You have to be willing to seek them out. And for something that is worth paying for.

Watch companies still make them. The retail universe isn't ruled by Michael Kors, QVC and HSN.

This boggles the mind.

Occasional Contributor

I agree with all of you! I see watches I like but I'm only 5 ft. tall and wearing some of those big watches would give the illusion of a special affect in a movie. I would look ridiculous.

Super Contributor

Not the trend. I like looking like I'm chic. Gotten compliments from 30 yrs old on my watches. Little faces are dated. You can get what you want from eBay. I realize some people go for comfort / practicality more than looking vogue. Unfortunately the fashion/ jewelry/ or any other artist industry wants fresh and chic every year.
Honored Contributor

I think what many are saying is why can't we have choices? All of the watches have large faces.

Hey! Q! Offer a few choices that aren't 'dated'. See how they sell,

Super Contributor

No, I do not like small watches at all......I prefer the large faces!!!
Honored Contributor

What cracks me up is that sometimes you'll see a review where the purchaser says "the watch was too heavy for their wrist"! {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Seriously, if they can't manage a 4 ounce watch on their wrist, they are so dangerously weak that they should call their doctor, stat! {#emotions_dlg.unsure}

Valued Contributor

Smaller face (med) with numbers you can actually read .Not Roman numeral numbers please.