Honored Contributor

What's your opinion?   I saw 5 minutes and now have to get out the door.

If you're an Invicta fan, are you getting this one?   Is it a good value?   TIA!

Respected Contributor

I want the gold!!!

Respected Contributor

Yeah, it's a good one. Grand Diver, gorgeous blue abalone.  LavJ ordered one and I am seriously considering. The price is great.

Respected Contributor

Re: INVICTA ABALONE TS ?

[ Edited ]

Yes,  it's a very good value, even if you don't have any use for the dive case.  The watch has very good specifications and is a classic design.  The abalone dial is beautiful.  I have several 38mm pro divers/grand divers and also several other abalone dial watches in other styles. 

Not to get too techy,  but the watch has a very good level of water resistance, a screw-down crown  and a reliable automatic movement.  That means,  no battery.   If you wear the watch every day,  you won't need to wind it up.   If you set it down for more than a day,  you need to reset the time/date  and give it a wind or just put it on your wrist.  It also appears to be solidly built, based on the weight given and the detail pictures.  It's all stainless steel and has a 5 year limited manufacturers warranty.

Most of the other TTVs they did of similar styles were $129 for quartz and higher for automatics.

Honored Contributor

I have an abalone watch,  the SAN,  and find that it's very difficult to read.   It's like a scavenger hunt searching for the hands among the swirls.   I wouldn't buy another. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Kachina, today's watches are a piece of jewelry, and as a side it tells the time...lol.  I have about 4 abalone dials but that blue is quite striking.   If it actually shows up that way when you get it home.  Under the special lights, they look magnificent.  I've been disappointed before.  Anyway so far I haven't ordered a thing.  I have to get away from the Cptr. Lol. 

Time Saver: Post item numbers. TY
Trusted Contributor

I had an Aria lapis face watch once, and it was hard to read. I worked with the public and a guy asked me the time and was trying to see it and he made a jerk comment. Maybe he just didn't like women, but made me look stupid, I dunno, hope others saw he was a jerk. After that, I only bought watches easy to read. Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

While many of us still wear watches to tell the time,  for some of us the time telling isn't a critical factor most days.  I have a wardrobe of watche Smiley Happy,  on days where quick reference to the exact time is important,  I choose round watches with a white dial and black or blue hands that are easy to read.  No subdials, no fancy dial treatments, no monochrome dial and case,  just a functional watch.  But on many days,  the watch is a part of my jewelry wardrobe.   Yes,  I use it to tell the time,  but I have an extra few seconds to figure it out if the dial is busy.

Esteemed Contributor

I just went through the lineup and I shouldn't have, lol   I saw that cute limited edition "puppy" silicon watch that has the different colors.  What a cute watch that is.  I love the different colors the watch has.  It's adorable.  Ordered the pink strap watch with the orange face.  You even get a chrome watch diver case with it.  Was a good price too.  The prices are fabulous on all these watches.  Time to shut down their website before I order another watch.

Honored Contributor

@BlingQueen022  The trouble with silicone bands (beside being very hot)  is that they stain and get dirty and it's virtually impossible to clean them.   I got a brand new watch with a white silicone band and wore it the first time with a pair of indigo jeans.   The dye on the jeans rubbed off on the watch and badly stained the white band.   I have a considerable arsenal of stain removing products and none made the slightest dent in this stain.   Even Clorox was ineffective.   I no longer buy silicone banded watches. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment