Frequent Contributor

I'm Caved - another Bixby ring

I held out all day yesterday. I caved today. Ordered my second flower ring in blue topaz. Already have the garnet. I tried, I really did!
Honored Contributor

Re: I'm Caved - another Bixby ring

If you still want it badly after 24 hours,  you deserve to have it.   It wasn't an impulse purchase. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

@Leelynn wrote:
I held out all day yesterday. I caved today. Ordered my second flower ring in blue topaz. Already have the garnet. I tried, I really did!

Enjoy in good health. It's a beautiful ring. I wanted to buy exactly these two., but after my escapade on Evine I really shamed myself into not buying.  Maybe I'd a few months..."

Honored Contributor

I love that ring.  I have it in Iolite.  The peridot is very pretty and I am not a peridot fan.  All of the colors are lovely and the price is very reasonable.  Her pieces contain a lot of silver and not to mention the gold accents.  Enjoy your new beauty. 

New Contributor

I did the same thing! BB pieces are exquisite!  The price on that ring is just too hard to pass up.  I've tried some of her other rings since that are on clearance (peacock ring and frog on lily pad ring) and I love them too!  Can't wait to receive the BB bracelet she had as the TSV over the weekend!