Trusted Contributor

I have fallen in love with Rose Gold! I hope it stays in style so it is available.

I never thought that I would like Rose Gold until I bought a pair of earrings and a necklace.  The rose color really looks good on my skintone. I hope that it does not go out of fashion again because then I will have a hard time finding it. It seems that QVC has less rose gold in inventory that it did last year.

Anyone else just discover rose gold and find it flattering to your skin tone?

Respected Contributor

Re: I have fallen in love with Rose Gold! I hope it stays in style so it is available.

Yes, but got rid of almost all of my collection with the exception of a two tone rope necklace.  I found none of the pieces matched.  Everyone chooses different metals and quanity when they alloy the rose gold recipe making none of them match.

Respected Contributor

Re: I have fallen in love with Rose Gold! I hope it stays in style so it is available.

I think the best rose gold products were made by Beverly Hills Gold.  They were one of the rare jewelry producers that used rose gold.  I wish they were still in business. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

Sparklestar, BHG was AMAZING!! Miss the shows. Those were the days! 

Frequent Contributor

I love rose gold too.  I only have a few pieces but am on the lookout for more.  Need earrings.   BHG was great -- I miss it.

Esteemed Contributor

I'm wearing rose gold nail polish. Smiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

YESSSSSSSSS!  I LOVE that stuff!  For most of my adult life I have collected yellow gold only.  It has only been in the past15 years or so that I have opened up to white and rose gold.  My daughter got me going on it when I saw her engagement ring years ago.  Her wedding set is in rose gold.  I fell in love and have been on the hunt ever since.  It is certainly hard to find, but so worth it when you can score a lovely piece to add to your collection.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy wrote:

I'm wearing rose gold nail polish. Smiley Happy

Me too! And to go with it I'm wearing the Revlon Rose Gold lipgloss.Perfect together!

Respected Contributor

@esmeraldagooch that is so true about the color match issue. Trying to match up necklaces and earrings can make one or the other appear "orange" or tarnished if they are not the same shade. I find I like the rose gold color Black Hills Gold uses but I don't need more than a few pieces of this distinctive of a style. I do have some lovely BHG half-inch hoops that can be worn with most anything.

Honored Contributor

Mary Beth is on right now and has had some rose gold in show