Respected Contributor

I Love my Brown Monaco Watch, too!

The Brown is great--last night in the evening lights, the face glowed with reddish tones, too. I still have the same strap length issues with he Brown, so I'll do the same fix. There was a tad too much black rhodium finish in one of the corners nest to the heart and I took a Sunshine cleaning cloth and gently rubbed away excess rhodium and now it is perfect---when I first saw it for a second I thought a stone was missing, but it was just the rhodium.

This watch is very very wearable. Can't wait to pair it with my Smokey, Ginger, Whiskey and Cognac pieces, as well as my Citrine and Champagne pieces. KEEPER!

"More is more and less is a bore!" Iris Apfel
Contributor

Re: I Love my Brown Monaco Watch, too!

Brown Monaco watch is Glorious! Ditto Black, Purple, Blue and Green versions, too. {#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Super Contributor

Congrats on the watch. Your combos sound wonderful. I think the brown will also go well with gold pieces. Enjoy.

Super Contributor

Sheesh, I'm glad that you are loving the brown version also! Enjoy wearing this new watch.

Pat Prende, thanks for your review of the other colors. I want to get at least one more

Valued Contributor

The brown Monaco watch finally arrived yesterday after "awaiting pick-up" for 11 days. I'm very pleased with this watch as well as the black which arrived more than a week ago. Both of these beauties will get lots of use. Thank you, Sheesh, as you inspired me to go for the brown!