Honored Contributor

Re: How do we really know that Sleeping Beauty mine is closed?

I have a large chunk of turquoise of Carolyn's (Pollack) and don't remember where it came from, I mean the name. It seems like it could be Kingman. I prize it!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Super Contributor

On 7/23/2014 kachina624 said: The popularity of turquoise discussions seems to ebb and flow depending on who's been selling what. I was surprised there was no mention (that I saw) of that horrid adulterated dyed stuff Paul Deasy was selling yesterday.

I think I mentioned it in another thread, but almost everyone has me on ignore. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I watched some of his show yesterday afternoon, and marveled at Melissa's wrinkly fingers.

Honored Contributor

Awwww, ennui, I like you and would never put you on "ignore". I don't have anyone on ignore. I too have noticed Melissa's wrinkled hands. I wonder why they're so wrinkled? She's not old.
New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

I have a ring with San Bernardino turquoise. I was told it is the only turquoise mine in California. That map is fun; I'd love to have one. Love those Northern Nevada mines!
Super Contributor

Hi everyone! Great map, Kath ! ! !

"In my life, I've loved them all . . " The Beatles
Super Contributor

Hi Jug! Hi Kath...thank you so much for this cool map. Tremendous what we can learn from each other.
Honored Contributor

I found the map for sale at Alltribes and ordered one. Have no idea where I'll put it.
Contributor

On 7/23/2014 ennui1 said:
On 7/23/2014 kachina624 said: The popularity of turquoise discussions seems to ebb and flow depending on who's been selling what. I was surprised there was no mention (that I saw) of that horrid adulterated dyed stuff Paul Deasy was selling yesterday.

I think I mentioned it in another thread, but almost everyone has me on ignore. {#emotions_dlg.laugh}

I watched some of his show yesterday afternoon, and marveled at Melissa's wrinkly fingers.

Ennui- that has always bothered me too- because she is not old at all- she must spend too much time in the sun. So between her annoying giggling and unattractive hands I cannot watch her. Too bad she is often on with Michael V.

Honored Contributor

Call them and see if anybody answers the phone...............

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

OK I am going to post a picture of my pendant!

Maybe someone can help me id the type of turquoise? TIA

This is it! The other stones on the leather are prehenite... I unexpectedly like that stone, too.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~