Regular Contributor

How about offering hour presentations of specific types of gold in the Klondike Gold Rush?

How about a white gold hour? How about a 14K/18K/24K gold hour? How about a rose gold hour? How about a bracelet hour? How about a necklace hour? How about a ring hour? How about a complete ensemble hour? How about a semi-precious gemstone hour? How about a precious gemstone hour? And then also offer a few hours of the typical general mix of items as they do now? If I want an item I don't tend to browse through everything for hours, I hone in on the type of item I want and go from there. This specialization of types of items would be a time saver. They could offer AM and PM slots so viewers who work can still get in on the action. Not everyone has the luxury of watching all day and night.

Honored Contributor

Re: How about offering hour presentations of specific types of gold in the Klondike Gold Rush?

The assumption is probably that their approach keeps people watching. Not saying it does but that's likely what they think... As for me, how about a few more rings... Seems like on the Klondike page they have around a hundred 'new' of just about everything else and only about thirty rings... And frankly, I'm not considering those hokey stretch rings. Those shouldn't be sold anywhere outside a bubble gum machine.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Esteemed Contributor

Re: How about offering hour presentations of specific types of gold in the Klondike Gold Rush?

while that may seem a good idea....think of how many would not watch if they were not interested in each category....

like stevie said...the idea is to keep everyone watching ....as much as possible....with hopes they will make a purchase....on something they may not had planned on....

Esteemed Contributor

Let's just be happy that we are back to the 24 hour event instead of a few hours. I think its a good sign.