Respected Contributor

I purchased the Honora Pearls J294451 for 24.98 and they were on easy pay, so I picked up the lilac. Well when I received them they were so beautiful, and a nice size I went online and they had a buy one and get 5.00 off the second pair, so I picked up cherry and black. Well they were stunning, so I went back and the Q was having a 3 hour sale of 5 easy pays on everything so I went back and bought the white, rose, coral, green, blue, champagne and silver. I bought every color except for the brown. I thought I would give some as gifts but they are so pretty, so comfortable to wear and now I have colors that will go with everything Im keeping them for myself.

For 25.00 and real beautiful pearls it really is a great deal. 

Sleep sweet Bo 3/19/08 8/4/18
Honored Contributor

Girl after my own heart.  When you find something you like, get every color.  Pearls are classic and it sounds like you cleaned up, good job.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

I too love Honora's button pearls @hsawaknow... I have the 11mm in melon, white, and champagne.  I typically lean more towards sterling and SW jewery, but these are a nice touch when you're wanting a more finished look.  Congrats and enjoy!!