Trusted Contributor

Looked at what was posted today; only 16 pieces in gold and almost all of them old stuff on clearance. Disappointed.

Esteemed Contributor

Thanks for the heads up. I got an early e-mail for the TSV. It looks lovely but I don't really need it and it is over $300. I'd love to splurge but will have to pass for now.

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2014 GinaV24 said:

I got an early e-mail for the TSV.

Will it be on EZP?

Frequent Contributor

Even though I ordered from the Insider, I got the early email and yes it's on 5 easy pays. I still want earrings, I don't care which metallic color they would use, just try to get two to match pretty much, studs or otherwise; hoping anyway. I guess I can always wear diamond earrings with them huh?

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2014 lovepink said:

Even though I ordered from the Insider, I got the early email and yes it's on 5 easy pays. I still want earrings, I don't care which metallic color they would use, just try to get two to match pretty much, studs or otherwise; hoping anyway. I guess I can always wear diamond earrings with them huh?

Rose gold looks nice with these pearls. I think that's why some items are in Bronzo.

I'd wear the diamonds. Wink

Occasional Contributor

I was a bit shocked to see that J157642 sets 4 pairs of stud earrings are "not available at this time"! I remember Joel saying for the past few months that pearl prices are coming in much higher this year, so I am afraid that their price points may really jump, compared to what we grew used to during the last several years. Much of what I've seen new on Q for Honora is well over a hundred dollars and this will definitely affect my purchasing ability. I am hopeful that Joel and Ralph will continue to make "affordable" a priority for us. I will watch regardless, because I enjoy hearing about all of the different types of pearls and seeing how beautiful they are.

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2014 AECMOM said:

I was a bit shocked to see that J157642 sets 4 pairs of stud earrings are ""not available at this time""!

That is weird.

Super Contributor
On 4/9/2014 AECMOM said:

I was a bit shocked to see that J157642 sets 4 pairs of stud earrings are "not available at this time"! I remember Joel saying for the past few months that pearl prices are coming in much higher this year, so I am afraid that their price points may really jump, compared to what we grew used to during the last several years. Much of what I've seen new on Q for Honora is well over a hundred dollars and this will definitely affect my purchasing ability. I am hopeful that Joel and Ralph will continue to make "affordable" a priority for us. I will watch regardless, because I enjoy hearing about all of the different types of pearls and seeing how beautiful they are.

Totally on board with you on this, AECMOM.

It is strange about the stud earrings. Hopefully they're just sold out of the current inventory and more will be in by the shows. These are just wonderful little earrings. I've purchased at least 8 sets, between treating myself, my daughter, and then getting ones to gift.

Super Contributor

The 20"" TSV is waitlist.

Super Contributor

Ennui, When I go into it from the advance email both sizes are still available.