Highlighted
Super Contributor

Have you lost jewelry in your House?

I was away for two weeks nd before I left, I hid my gold jewelry in the place I know I usually put it. There were workmen in the bathroom.

When I came back home, waiting for me wasd a package - I had ordered a ring from another channel that was hideous. It was late at night and I just wanted to compare the stones to my good rings.

Well, I went to get my jewelry case and found my rings were not in the small ring box.

I completely tore the house apart looking, in the trash barrels outside, inside, all recycle boxes, closets, dressers. Emptied the vac canister out in the woods (ugh) Nothing.

The next day I could not bring myself to look for them. I was so heartbroken. Fiannly on day three, I found them. I had placed two other velvet boxes in a plastic bin in my closet, the one I keep summer items in there. There the rings were, including the missing earrings.

Of course I was thankful to find my jewelry! How could I have forgotten where I put them.

P.S. hi I am new here but I have been reading for a while so Hi to All!!!

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View