QVC Customer Care

Re: Have you bought your ticket to hear LR?

Respected Contributor

@sunchild wrote:
Oy! Is she for real???? Is she ever going to wear clothes that fit her???

I'm missing something -- what doesn't fit her.

I think she looks absolutely fantastic.

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

Geez. Calling posters "anti tribe " and closet Lisa lovers. LR has always has her detractors. It is what it is. And she is who she is.

She has a large number of followers for sure. And many others who see her as manipulative and insincere. Opinions are just that; nothing more. No need to name call. 

Respected Contributor

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@Puppy Lips wrote:

@SXMGirl wrote:

I would think that Lisa would be some sort of motivational speaker.  No matter your feelings about her, no one can say that she has not accomplished many things in her life.  Most of us will never do the things that she has done, and some may be jealous, but especially for young women who are trying to find their way, I personally think that she could provide the motivation and feeling that dreams can be accomplished.  If this is part of the intent of her program, then $35 is a bargain for those interested.

And she will never do what many of the women on this forum have done -- raise a family, which I dare say, is much harder than what she has done.  She had a great career, good for her, I only wish her well.  And maybe she would be a good speaker.  But I would not pay to listen as I don't think there is anything she could enlighten me on, that I have not already heard before.

Ok, so, I have never raised a family. Chose not to have kids. So I guess I have never done anything "hard". The things I read on this board are Mind Boggling!

I did not say that you or anyone else without children have never done anything "hard."  I said that raising a family is harder than what Lisa did.  There is a big difference.

There is nothing harder than raising children! 24/7/365, even if you are sick, and doesn't even stop when they are adults.  In my opinion, nothing harder.

And no, Lisa hasn't done it for whatever reason.

Hyacinth

Frequent Contributor

Why is this not inappropriaye and why does QVC allow her to still make money using a QVC platform???? kick her out already!!!

Respected Contributor

Hey -- what happened to my witty post?

Frequent Contributor

@Beansey wrote:

Geez. Calling posters "anti tribe " and closet Lisa lovers. LR has always has her detractors. It is what it is. And she is who she is.

She has a large number of followers for sure. And many others who see her as manipulative and insincere. Opinions are just that; nothing more. No need to name call. 

Out of curiosity, I check some other threads to see what you've had to say about Lisa.  In one you called her an "'arrested adolescent' who is very self absorbed."  Guess I hit a nerve when I commented about the anti-tribe.

QVC Customer Care

Super Contributor

@Shop Too Much wrote:

@Beansey wrote:

Out of curiosity, I check some other threads to see what you've had to say about Lisa.  In one you called her an "'arrested adolescent' who is very self absorbed."  Guess I hit a nerve when I commented about the anti-tribe.

. Yep,  your investigative reporting is right. Glad you have time to do that. I post on lots of forums (unlike yourself). And I stand by my  remarks on each one. No nerves were hit. As I said. ..Let's not name call. Really.