Honored Contributor

Re: Has anyone bought Moissanite from JTV?

Evine started selling Moissanite about 15 years ago, with a rep from Charles and Covard, the originators.

Honored Contributor

As far as JTV I do think I would have trust in Charles Winston to bring good quality, his family has been in the jewelry biz since forever.

Honored Contributor

@sunshine 919, I'm JTV on all my jewelry now. I really like all that I have and it matches  the things (Diamonique) from long ago I got. Of course I then went to HSN, but it looks like Xavier no longer is with them. That's why I wnet to JTV. So happy with all I have. The price is right for me too.

Frequent Contributor

Last year I bought Moissanite stud earrings from JTV.  I was skeptical about whether they would be the quality I was hoping for but they are brilliant and beautiful.  There is no yellow or green tint to them at all but the stones have a lifetime guarantee should anything happen over time.  I do not have confidence in JTV's gemstone jewelry (I've returned just about every piece I've bought) but I would buy Moissanite again.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@sunshine 919, I'm JTV on all my jewelry now. I really like all that I have and it matches  the things (Diamonique) from long ago I got. Of course I then went to HSN, but it looks like Xavier no longer is with them. That's why I wnet to JTV. So happy with all I have. The price is right for me too.

Hello QualityGal, I just purchased a moissainte band, silver, my first piece.  I will post my review.  I purchased from JTV.Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sunshine 919, I'm anxiously awaiting to hear about your purchase. Been wondering. I know you don't have it yet. (I have four other rings, not moissanite, coming.) Love my stuff from them!!) I hope you do too.

QVC Customer Care

This post has been removed by QVC because it links to another retailer.

Super Contributor

@Kachina624 I have a white topaz earrings and they sparkle a lot. My white zircon earrings did not. Possibly they were poorly cut. I might take them to a jeweler.

Honored Contributor

@qualitygal wrote:

@sunshine 919, I'm anxiously awaiting to hear about your purchase. Been wondering. I know you don't have it yet. (I have four other rings, not moissanite, coming.) Love my stuff from them!!) I hope you do too.

I did receive it QualityGal and it really sparkles.  The stones are small I think the tcw is .80 but they sure show up.  I was at church last night and it was sparkling like crazy.  I do intend to get a bigger stone the next time Charles is on.  I am very pleased with it.  It is a skinny band but has some weight to it. 

Occasional Contributor

I did about 10 years ago. I got a 3 stone ring in White 14k gold & it is gorgeous!! I want a big stone one next time (as if) I get remarried. Cant tell difference.