Regular Contributor

Has Anyone Seen The New JAI Jewelry Pieces - What Junk!!!!

[ Edited ]

JAI must have a new manufacturer for their jewelry.  Quality went down 100%. I've never seen such junk!

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Seen The New JAI Jewelry Pieces - What Junk!!!!

Oh no!  Woman Surprised

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

JAI must have a new manufacturer for their jewelry.  Quality went down 100%. I've never seen such junk!

Have you purchased any new items?  What makes you think the quality is down?

Honored Contributor

@sparklestarGood question to ask her.  I looked at the items on the website and I don't see diminshed quality.

Regular Contributor

No, I haven't. I just pulled up the JAI jewelry and sorted it by the new items. All the new stuff definitely looks like it's made by a different manufacturer. The designs look awful.

Honored Contributor

Check out the Samuel B jewelry at Evine.  It's the same Balinese made jewelry at much better prices.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@ZefraI just looked again, sorting first for the new items and then for the best sellers.  I don't see a quality difference.  I see items in both groupings I would not wear, but that's because they are designs I don't like, not because they're poorly made. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Check out the Samuel B jewelry at Evine.  It's the same Balinese made jewelry at much better prices.

Or the Bali/Java and Thai jewelry on Novica. Very similar. Handmade, artisan-made, shipped directly from the country.

Life without Mexican food is no life at all
Respected Contributor

@Zefra wrote:

No, I haven't. I just pulled up the JAI jewelry and sorted it by the new items. All the new stuff definitely looks like it's made by a different manufacturer. The designs look awful.

Well I don't understand how you can say the quality has gone downhill just because you don't like the designs.  I love that I can get bracelets in a small and this is one of the few designers that offers that, and I feel the pieces I have are excellent quality.  I have not heard of any other complaints from the many that purchase his items.  Have you read any reviews?

Regular Contributor

Thanks for the recommendations😊 I'll check out those websites.