Trusted Contributor

Has Anyone Had Good Luck With-----

JTV?

Recently, on separate occasions, I ordered a pair of Sterling Silver and Bella Luce earrings.  

Same experience, on receiving them.  The earring appears rather cheaply made and not very attractive.  When you put them on, they look, nice enough. In fact, the pair I received today, pave 1/2 hoops are quite pretty, on the ear.  

They're not expensive, and I'll keep them.  Not worth the hasel of returning. But, I doubt I'll ever order from them again. 

Their on on air presentations are amateurish, IMO, compared to either QVC or HSN.  That's not a big deal to me, but their products are also seeming to be of a lesser quality. 

Wondering what other's experiences might have been?

Honored Contributor

Re: Has Anyone Had Good Luck With-----

Spoiler

I have ordered from JTV a few times and have been satisfied.  However, I agree that their hosts and presentations leave a lot to be desired.  It is often difficult to see the exact size of items and they talk talk talk before even showing the item.  Lots of room for improvement although they have been around for a long time.

Trusted Contributor

I agree their presentations aren't very helpful in judging the size of the items.

The earrings I ordered, I wasn't expecting, Designer Silver quality, at the price.  But the quality isn't impressing me. 

If I were reading this from someone else, I'd probably be thinking, "Well quit beotching, return them if you're not happy 🙄 I Hate returning. For the price, I'll get my wear out of them, and quit whining when I'm not going to do anything about it 😈

Honored Contributor

You get exactly what you pay for at JTV.    If the item seems low priced, don't be surprised.    On the the other hand, they really DO have a huge selection, in EVERY price range.     Nice folks on the phone, too, if you have any questions................

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Super Contributor

The presenters are the worst. In fact , they are almost comical. Do they purposely neglect to show the backs of the earrings ? I believe they do and in fact leave out many other significant details that would help a viewer make a buying decision on any of the pieces. I have only purchased five times from JTV and liked only one item. I guess I'm a slow learner. LOL. Never again.

Trusted Contributor

I've ordered things here and there from JTV over the years and have been mostly satisfied with what I've gotten.  Agree with the poster who said you get what you pay for--don't buy anything cheap unless you want it to also look cheap.  Since I have never returned anything, I can't comment on how they are with returns.  Their delivery is fast and a lot less expensive than other shops. Since I never watch their shows, I can't comment on that, but they certainly have unprofessional models in cheap dresses showing their jewelry online.

I still buy from them occasionally because I LOVE gemstones and they have as big a selection of gemstone jewelry as you'll see anywhere.

New Contributor

I have ordered from JTV on 2 occasions.  Had to return first order.  The returning of their merchandise is as easy as it comes.  Had no problems.  Have to agree with other person commenting about hosts blabbing way to much before even showing item, not to mention saying they have never seen a debut item ever before........yeah right.  I was watching one morning, 4am or so and saw them showing two items that had stones missing from the item.  WAIT......WHAT?????????  I do have to agree also that most of their stuff is EL CHEAPO.  Won't be ordering a whole lot from them.

Spoiler

Honored Contributor

What do you mean by good luck?

Trusted Contributor

Maybe good luck is a poor choice of words😉

Have you you purchased from them, and, if so, been Satisfied with your purchase(s)?

Super Contributor

I've ordered from them a few times. I got a beautiful and very different kind of diamond ring for my daughter. I was worried because the cost was pretty low but shocked when it arrived. It's really beautiful and my daughter loves it. I also got a great deal on a pair of earrings, same thing, they were beautiful and a great deal. I did have to return them because they were just a little too heavy. No problems at all with me return and refund. It can always be hit or miss when you buy an item that you can't see or try on in person.