Respected Contributor

HSN's 'ALICE" movie inspired items are fun! H Daus TS fab!

Not a fan of HSN, but they really are doing a lovely job this week!

Loved Heidi's TS, had to have one!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: HSN's 'ALICE" movie inspired items are fun! H Daus TS fab!

I missed out on the Cuckoo Clock.   Woman Sad Really liked that one.

Heidi Daus "Don't Be Late" Crystal Cuckoo Clock Pin

I have some from the former movie collections:  HSN the Apple from Snow White

Respected Contributor

I just can't believe people are into spending the $100's of dollars on trivial trinkets associated with a silly movie ... 

Respected Contributor

I love the pieces in Heidi's collection.  So many cute things to choose from.  The fact that they're tied to a movie means nothing to me.  I just find the pieces whimsical and charming.

Respected Contributor

I might not wear them, or I might.  I could put them on a pillow or something and just admire them.  The online photos do not do the pieces justice.

pins.PNG

Respected Contributor

When I saw her this afternoon she looked as if she belonged in the movie as one of the characters.

Respected Contributor

i am so enjoying these days celebrating Alice etc even if all of it isn't coming home to me.  it is so fun -  nice to see something to foster smiles and whimsy .   nice break from the negativity.   delightful.

Trusted Contributor

I LOVED seeing the pieces .....so beautiful, whimsicle and carefree. Is nice to see something so positive and even if I couldnt afford to buy them I know others will enjoy. I could see those pins on a curtain, pillow or vest catching sunlight and smiles. I iwsh I could have afforded to buy the TSV in Jet as I love the pattern and colors. I also am IN LOVE with time pieces. Enjoy them whoever bought!!

Trusted Contributor

ms traditional wrote:

i am so enjoying these days celebrating Alice etc even if all of it isn't coming home to me.  it is so fun -  nice to see something to foster smiles and whimsy .   nice break from the negativity.   delightful.

@ms traditional, You voiced my exact thoughts.  I have been watching HSN celebrating 'Alice' off and on throughout the day & yesterday too!  I am really enjoying the shows, even though I am unable to purchase anything right now ... oh, how I wanted to purchase a number of items, but I am restraining myself ... there is more 'Alice' on Thursday, as well ...   Woman LOL  . Heart

Respected Contributor

@mzlg wrote:

@ms traditional wrote:

@ms traditional, You voiced my exact thoughts.  I have been watching HSN celebrating 'Alice' off and on throughout the day & yesterday too!  I am really enjoying the shows, even though I am unable to purchase anything right now ... oh, how I wanted to purchase a number of items, but I am restraining myself ... there is more 'Alice' on Thursday, as well ...   Woman LOL  . Heart

yes!  it's fun to see the movie clips, the costumes -  i am now looking forward to seeing the movie, too.