Respected Contributor

Good Gracious, 3 sets of Honora

already. Black, pink, and orchid. Great buy, beautiful colors. Stop me now!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Good Gracious, 3 sets of Honora

I won't purchase anymore from Honora.  I can't even give away all the long necklaces I never even wore on Ebay.  I even tried to sell them for 20 dollars and they won't sell, lol.  I did better selling Heidi Daus jewelry then anything Honora.  For some reason I just can't get anybody to purchase these necklaces that were never even worn with the tags still on them.  All these necklaces I posted were well under 40 dollars too!!  Can't give them away.  No more Honora purchases for me. 

Honored Contributor

@Reba055

Ooooh -- pretty!  I think these are gorgeous!  I have been going back and forth with myself.  Buy them -- don't buy them.  I like so many of the colors.  I keep thinking --- especially get the black -- you can wear them a lot. But I like a lot of the colors.  I think this seems a very nice price for the whole set.  I really love sets like this.

I say, enjoy!!!!  

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Honored Contributor

I love the Honora I already have, but I have enough pearls.

That's true for so much of what's in my house.  I have enough - clothes, shoes, gold --pretty much enough everything except for a little beauty.

Respected Contributor

Oh my, I would absolutely take your free necklaces BlingQueen.  Man Happy

@BlingQueen022 wrote:

I can't even give away all the long necklaces I never even wore on Ebay. 

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Trusted Contributor

I know this is off topic. Don't know how to begin new topic. Not on facebook. Was once called a geek! Now I am just a complete nerd. Does anyone know what neclace Jill was wearing on YHJ. on wednesday.night?. Unable to ask her since I do not do facebook. LOVE Jill Has great taste.MANY THANKS FRIENDS> Sorry for my stupidity. 

Respected Contributor

I've never been a big fan of pearls for some reason. I have a set my husband bought me years ago that I rarely wear. For some reason, these really appeal to me. Maybe the colors and shape?  They look much more modern. Great gift at that price. You can barely get costume jewelry for that. I'm eyeing another color still. 

Respected Contributor

Engineer, when you are logged in there is clickable button at the top of the forum area that reads "new" or "new topic" (can't remember which).  That is where you start a new topic.

-- pro-aging --

Rochester, New York
Honored Contributor

I really think the TSV looks cheap and I am disappointed in it.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Respected Contributor

@ncascade wrote:

I really think the TSV looks cheap and I am disappointed in it.

I agree with you.  I only like pearls that are the traditional white or black color and set in gold.  The colors remind me of cheap costume jewelry or a little girl's pop beads.