New Contributor

Jill is wearing a bold bracelet with a bolt looking design.  I saw one on QVC and now can't find it.  I am sure her bracelet is real gold but this one wasn't.  I would appreciate any help.

QVC Customer Care

Re: Gili Jill Martin bracelet

@einstein1839  Unfortunateley we do not have any info on her bracelet.  Can you give us some description and we will do a quick search for you.    Susan Q-Social

Contributor

The southern channel had a similar bracelet that was "InStyle" for about $70/80 but it sold out.   You can google it and find other options though. BTW the ring is still available. 

Occasional Contributor

Hi, I believe it is a Miansai screw cuff, they have a website and I think it is under men jewelry . Also, Nordstrom and other high end stores carry them. They are not gold, but gold plated. 

Honored Contributor

@Socom wrote:

The southern channel had a similar bracelet that was "InStyle" for about $70/80 but it sold out.   You can google it and find other options though. BTW the ring is still available. 

Yes, I was just going to post the same info! This new jewelry line at HSN has some nice current 'inspired' designs. The item # for the "The Fix" Bolt Design Bangle bracelet is 458-425. You can tag it with a red heart to receive an alert when it's available again or restocked. 

The item # for the ring is 458-579. There are also Bolt stud earrings.

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@einstein1839 wrote:

Jill is wearing a bold bracelet with a bolt looking design.  I saw one on QVC and now can't find it.  I am sure her bracelet is real gold but this one wasn't.  I would appreciate any help.

I believe Jill is wearing the very pricey Cartier Love bracelets. They require a small screwdriver to put on and take off. The yellow gold version sells for $6300.00 @einstein1839

Honored Contributor

@Anacaona wrote:

Hi, I believe it is a Miansai screw cuff, they have a website and I think it is under men jewelry . Also, Nordstrom and other high end stores carry them. They are not gold, but gold plated. 

@Anacaona - yes I think this is the bracelet - the Miansai she started to wear recently. She's also worn the Cartier bracelet in the past.

Just to clarify, these are 2 different styles. 

The hottest places in hell are reserved for those who, in times of great moral crisis, maintain their neutrality ~  Dante Alighieri
Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is probably a ridiculous question, but how do you screw the bracelets on if you don't have someone to help you?  I looked up the Cartier and the Miansai and thought they both looked like they'd be hard to put on.  I loved the Miansai screw cuff though.  I think Kelly Rippa wears the Cartier bracelet.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Contributor

Woman WinkLUV Jill's bracelet !

David V wears the Cartier slave bracelet luv that one too !

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

This is probably a ridiculous question, but how do you screw the bracelets on if you don't have someone to help you?  I looked up the Cartier and the Miansai and thought they both looked like they'd be hard to put on.  I loved the Miansai screw cuff though.  I think Kelly Rippa wears the Cartier bracelet.

Ideally the person who gifts you with a Cartier Love bracelet puts it on your wrist and screws it shut. @NickNack