Valued Contributor

Gently Paging BlingQueen...

[ Edited ]

Hi, Bling.  I'm having a tough time sleeping tonight and just read your post in the "silver cleaning thread".  Thought it was time to start another and hope you don't mind the "page".  I think you're really going to enjoy your new white agate ring from Judith.  It definitely has some heft and is truly lovely.  The onyx works for me on those days when I wish to be a bit more "understated".

I believe the ring I purchased from BHE will work very well with my DY 18k cable purchases of many years ago.  I'll surely let you know when it arrives and hope it meets my expectations,  I know what you mean about postponing retirement.  As mine approaches, I know I'll have to adjust my purchasing habits.  The thought of not having to commute in bad weather and having more time for myself and my family are more appealing to me than purchasing more goodies.  In essence, I think I have more than I need at this point in my life.  Hope you love your new Briana D&B bag when it arrives tomorrow!

Have a wonderful week and will be back in touch when my ring arrives.  I also look forward to hearing what you think about your new aquisition!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Gently Paging BlingQueen...

OMGosh!  I just got finished watching the video on your new bold sparkler!  What a stunner that ring is.  The sparkle of the diamonds are gorgeous.  What a nice bold ring.  I like the texture of the gold bars that meet in the center.also.  That ring sort of reminds me of Judith's texturing on some of her rings.  It's stunning!  That ring is the perfect size.  I like the fact it has a low profile to it.  Covers the right amount on your finger also. It makes a nice bold presence but not too loud. You have great taste DallasD.  Fabulous ring!!

When I first saw it I said "WOWZA"   Wear that beauty in the best of health.  I couldn't have picked a better purchase for a last hurrah before retirement that's for sure.  You have great taste.  That ring is breathtaking.  I couldn't wear that ring to work because I'd be sitting at my desk watching those magnificant diamonds sparkle.  Wouldn't get my work done, lol.  

As for Judith's ring I didn't get it today and haven't checked my order status yet.  I know when it sits at this one particular post office it takes two days at least before they move it.  Hopefully, I'll have it probably on Friday.  

Have a great July 4th, and wear the sparkling beauty in the best of health.  That ring is just gorgeous.  Simply stunning.  You got a great reduction in price on it also because it's up in price now.  You caught a great sale.  Make it a safe July 4th and tell the hubby it's out to dinner time this weekend to show off that stunning ring.  Tell him I said that, lol.  Please wish your mother a happy, healthy July 4th also.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for all the kind words, Bling!  I'm very excited to think it will be here tomorrow when I return from work.  I hope it's as striking as it appeared in the presentation.  I thought long and hard throughout the Diamond Gala before placing my order but couldn't resist (especially with the event pricing)...been watching that ring since it was first presented in March.  It will likely be my last purchase of substance as retirement is now exactly 6 months away.

We have lots of plans for the holiday weekend including a dinner party and a "date night" dinner at a special restaurant.  My husband smiled at your suggestion and sends his regards to you.  I'll certainly give your regards to my mother and I know she'll ask that I extend her regards to you.  She wears one of her mini-honkers almost every day to work and is really enjoying her new pieces.

I'll definitely let you know how it looks in person when I get home tomorrow evening.  Again, enjoy your new lovely Dooney and hope you're thrilled with the new ring.  Pleasant night, my friend!

Valued Contributor

OMG, Bling!  It arrived today and it's on my finger as I write.  It definitely is a stunner and I plan to wear it throughout the weekend (and beyond)!  Have a fabulous, safe weekend and let me know what you think of your new ring when it arrives.

Esteemed Contributor

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

OMG, Bling!  It arrived today and it's on my finger as I write.  It definitely is a stunner and I plan to wear it throughout the weekend (and beyond)!  Have a fabulous, safe weekend and let me know what you think of your new ring when it arrives.

@Dallas-Dame wrote:

You Lucky Girl You!!  I knew you would love that ring.  From what I saw from the video, that ring was a major sparkler.  Perfect ring to wear on the 4th of July.  You have your own set of fireworks right on your finger.  I'm so happy you're pleased with it.  I knew you would be. It's a beautiful ring for a beautiful lady that you are.  Enjoy for many happy healthy years to come.  You have great taste!  I have no idea if my Judith ring came or not yet.  I haven't even checked my mail or order status yet.  I think I will mosey on over to the order status and see where it's sitting at.  

Enjoy the 4th and all the festivities that goes with it.  I will post when I get my Judith ring.  

Valued Contributor

Thanks so much for your exceedingly kind words, Bling!  I'm just heading to bed and don't want to take this ring off my finger...but I will.  I'm very much looking forward to the upcoming 3 days as we'll be very happily busy.  Hope you have tremendously wonderful weekend, my friend!

Esteemed Contributor

Hi DallasD!  I got my ring and it's very pretty.  Nice and suttle bling to it.  Looks like the stone is on top of a castle the way the little open windows are around the base of the stone.  It's a nce bright white agate stone too.  Very pretty.  Not too big and not too small.  Very elegant looking ring.  Very pleased with this one.  Glad I got this little beauty.  It's been a while since I ordered anything from Judith.  Hope you're enjoy the weekend so far.  Lots of traffic around here today so I'm home for the rest of the day.  Had my fill of traffic this morning.  Take care girlfriend and make it a happy and safe holiday.  Let me know how many compliments you get on that sparkler of yours.  I'm sure they'll be many.  

Valued Contributor

Hi, Bling!  Hope you're having a pleasant day.  So glad that you're pleased with the new ring.  Although it has all the Judith "touches", it's very straightforward and wears very comfortably.  I don't own any White Agate but always admire it on others.

We're going to a dinner party tonight hosted by very dear friends.  They love to entertain and do so beautifully.  I look forward to wearing my new ring and will pair it with some 18k DY pieces.  I'm sure it will be a lovely evening.

Again, have a fabulous, safe weekend, dear lady!