Esteemed Contributor

Gem Day -- multi-sapphire bangle review - WOWZERS!

This piece restored my faith in Gem Day.  A lot of us were looking at this and thinking of ordering.  I decided to pounce.

What a pounce worth taking!  For a smaller bangle, the silver's got some heft to it.  It's not too loose, not too fitted -- just the right oval fit to not twirl on the wrist.

Now the stones. They are exquisite and I'm incredibly picky, louping them with a 10x triplet loupe!  I was pleasantly surprised to find the blue ones much more vivid and saturated than the on air presentation.   

There were a few of us who ordered or mulled this one and I promised to post a review the day I received it.  @Peyton_Kelley, you brought us a great one!

Honored Contributor

Re: Gem Day -- multi-sapphire bangle review - WOWZERS!

@Sammycat1

Princess Cut Sapphire

Is the correct one this?

J335578
Princess Cut Colors of Sapphire Sterling Bangle 3.00 cttw

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Honored Contributor

I did receive mine and sent it back already.  The one I received was nothing like the one you receive.  The stones were all washed out not much color to them at all.  I ordered the small and it still turned on me where the stones were on the bottom of my wrist.  I'm so glad you are happy with yours.  Enjoy!!

Esteemed Contributor

@LTT1 wrote:

@Sammycat1

Princess Cut Sapphire

Is the correct one this?

J335578
Princess Cut Colors of Sapphire Sterling Bangle 3.00 cttw

@LTT1 yes that's it!

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky I'm sorry yours was not up to snuff...you'd think they could achieve some consistency!  A friend of mine in another state got a good one, too, but I see from reviews that there are other bad apples, too.  I'm so sorry it didn't work out!