Esteemed Contributor

Evine shoppers...anyone know what the Samuel B. TSV is

Scheduled for the 19th.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Evine shoppers...anyone know what the Samuel B. TSV is

It is a cable cuff/bangle in 4 cable sizes and a new size petite!  Priced from $69 up. If you search Samuel b it is labeled ...in fact I just ordered  at the special price hoping the new petite size will work for me. 

Honored Contributor

I just saw this.  They are giving you two hours to order at the TS price until Sunday.  I am going to order since they have petite size.  I can't decide which gauge I want.  It's between 5mm,7mm & 8mm.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@equss wrote:

It is a cable cuff/bangle in 4 cable sizes and a new size petite!  Priced from $69 up. If you search Samuel b it is labeled ...in fact I just ordered  at the special price hoping the new petite size will work for me. 

Thanks @equss. I was hoping it was.  In the summer I missed out on the large one so I got the medium,  the other day I received a notification it was back in stock so I snagged the large one.  It arrived today and it's beautiful.  My friend has a D. Yuman and we had them on opposite wrists sitting next to each other and you couldn't tell the difference.  Guess they'll issue a credit.  Thanks again. @Pecky. Bought the medium and large are great.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue Did you get the 8mm?  I ordered the 7mm and think that I should go for the 8mm.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky. I have both now.  Wore the 7mm everyday all Summer, it's a very easy bracelet to wear.  The 8mm arrived today and it's beautiful I plan on wearing them together.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHue  One last question.  If you could only have one which one would you pick?  Thanks!!

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Yay Pecky wrote:

@ANewHue  One last question.  If you could only have one which one would you pick?  Thanks!!

@Pecky. I pulled them both out .  Okay it would have to be your individual taste. The 7mm has presence but of course the 8mm has a larger presence so it would be your choice.  I have a small wrist and was concerned the 8mm would be too big but it's not.  I guess if I were you go with the 8mm. @Pecky  Let me know how you like it when it arrives.

Honored Contributor

@ANewHueThank you!! I have a tiny wrist too.  I will go with the 8mm.  I'm so glad they have a petite size too. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Pecky  When is evine announcing the TS price for purchase on Sunday?  I purchased it at $249 and just saw it is $169. But they won't tell me what the TS price is.