Honored Contributor

I researched what the different colors mean, and I ended up ordering a blue beaded bracelet from Etsy. It has a hamsa/hand of Fatima charm, and the meaning of that is helpful in my life these days.

"If you really want to shock the world unleash your kindness"
Honored Contributor

From the first time I saw it I never cared for it.  Regardless of just silver plated or completely made of genuine stones.  

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor
I have a few different designs in bracelets and a Judith Ripka ring that is too big for me right now. I go through phases of wearing them. I only look at the meaning as folklore. They are very important to people in certain parts of the world. Know someone who comes from Turkey and always wears two bracelets with multi color evil eyes that I believe are 14K. Don’t know if still available but There were a few Judith Ripka evil eye bracelets available not that long ago, one was pink that I kind of liked.
Respected Contributor
I looked up my information, have three of the Natali Nissan DMQ bracelets J484360, mine are gold plated, rose gold plated and a black one not currently offered. Like them best when all are worn together, but have not worn in quite awhile. Natali Nissan does an entire line of these bracelets in various gems, you can check her out on IG. The current price Q is charging for these bracelets is $159 which is about double what I paid a few years ago when first introduced on Q. Would not pay the current price.

Judith Ripka J484140 comes in green and also pink. Current price is $161.45. I don’t have this bracelet but have looked at it several times.

Honored Contributor

That style does not appeal to me at all.  I've only seen it once in my life and that was about 20 years ago.  A woman I worked with wore a small evil eye pendant on her neck, it was gold.   

Respected Contributor

I have several pieces of evil eye jewelry and I like the look.  However, I prefer the naturally shaped eye vs the perfectly round eye.  Those klnd of creep me out.  I recently got this from HSN (Rarities) and I am IN LOVE. It's so gorgeous and goes with everything.

evil eye.jpg

Respected Contributor
The Rarities ring @Grouchmarx posted a photo of above is on clearance $95.98 and per their program guide for today (9/30) scheduled to air, I believe, @ noon eastern. I noticed in the photo they have on their model hand that the ring is not as big as I thought it might be. No plans to purchase, but thought I would let anyone who is, know about the clearance price. There is also a bracelet and earrings.
Honored Contributor

Evil eye jewelry always give me the creeps. 

Respected Contributor

I like it a lot but don't own any jewelry. I do however have the evil eye cap from the first season of Housewives of Orange County! I wear it almost everyday and 10 years later I still get compliments on it everytime I wear it. It is the best well made baseball cap I have ever had. It's black with the evil eye on the top.