Occasional Contributor

ECclissi Facets Watch-Sapphire, Ruby or Emerald

Did anyone order this watch on Gem Day and doesn't need the extenders in the watch? I'm a bit disappointed the sales presentation was so deceiving and misleading as it was mentioned more than once that extenders were currently available. That was a lie as there currently are no extenders.  I saw a post that said maybe in the future extenders would be avail.   This watch really is beautiful and would love to keep it. I need at least one clasp to drape on my wrist how I like it to fit but may look for two extenders just to be safe.  

I would be be glad to pay for the packaging and S&H.  I just need someone with extenders and a post office Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: ECclissi Facets Watch-Sapphire, Ruby or Emerald

How much was this watch?  

Respected Contributor

j340585 perhaps?

Respected Contributor

Try calling the company that does the warranty service for the watch to see if they have an extender.  You should be able to get their name from the warranty card/info packed with the watch.   You might have to google to find a phone number.   It's worth the call if QVC doesn't have what you need.

I know this is frustrating.  Ecclissi watches used to have much longer bracelets,  and then someone (QVC? or Ecclissi?) decided to shorten the standard bracelet.

Trusted Contributor

I thought it was for this watch-I remember Robert saying during this jewelry event that extenders were available.  Maybe it was for another watch that he presented during that daylong event, but Iwas sure it was this one as these only came in one size, didn't they?

Customer service.

Occasional Contributor

Yes in presentation it was mentioned several times that extenders were avail. Operator I talked to after I received it didn't know anything about it or even have some kind of reference or item number for a possible extender.  In the item on the website itself, in Q&A, same question was asked several times and one person answered that the operator they talked said extender may be available at some time in future hit currently not available. 

Occasional Contributor

Tinkrbl44, I believe watch was $400.

Thanks to the other poster that posted item number, I'll see what that matches to

Occasional Contributor

Ms Traditional, I do believe that is it!!!! I wonder when they posted it? I think last I searched was last week and didn't find anything?!?!? Can't believe operators wouldn't know either but at any rate that should work and 1 extender should be all I need!!

Thank You!!

Respected Contributor

@Lynn2007 wrote:

Ms Traditional, I do believe that is it!!!! I wonder when they posted it? I think last I searched was last week and didn't find anything?!?!? Can't believe operators wouldn't know either but at any rate that should work and 1 extender should be all I need!!

Thank You!!

Lynn, i hope this is the one so you can enjoy the watch.  Wear it in good health.