Occasional Contributor

Does anybody know where Nancy is?

I watch a lot overnight and I have not seen Nancy in a really long time.  Her Facebook page hasn't been touched since early July and you can't post on it.  I hope she is still on QVC.  I really like her.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Does anybody know where Nancy is?

At the close of one of her shows recently she said that she and her family were going to explore some beaches, I think in New Jersey maybe. This was because as long as they have lived in the north, ( I assume West Chester or nearby), they had not yet had time to visit the beaches and take their daughter.

So perhaps that is what she is doing. 

Honored Contributor

Nancy Hornback? She's been on very frequently, mostly during the day. I think yesterday was the first day I hadn't seen her, but she had been on several times during the week. Her FB page is also quite active; she's been posting everyday. Perhaps you are looking for someone else.

Honored Contributor

@KamiD wrote:

I watch a lot overnight and I have not seen Nancy in a really long time.  Her Facebook page hasn't been touched since early July and you can't post on it.  I hope she is still on QVC.  I really like her.

@KamiD

Read here:

https://www.facebook.com/NancyHornbackQVC?fref=ts

Respected Contributor

@KamiD I just looked it up and

Nancy Hornback posts on her Facebook daily sometimes

several times a day and the last time says "15 hours ago."  

Here's her Q page:

https://www.facebook.com/NancyHornbackQVC

😊

••• Please adopt don't shop ••• Save a life adopt a pet •••
Honored Contributor

I wondered about her also.  I caught the tail-end of a show yesterday with Courtney.  She was using a small ruler to show the measurement of a gemstone on a ring.  She mentioned that it was Nancy's ruler and then added..."soon to be mine".  Not sure what she meant, but it made me wonder about Nancy.  I really like Nancy and wish she was on more than some of the others.

Occasional Contributor

Thank you so much for all the responses.  I am usually awake on overnights and hadn't seen her in so long.  I guess they have moved her to daytime.  I am so glad she is still here.  I think I was on her personal page.  My bad. I was tired.  Nevertheless, I am so happy to see she is still here.  I really like her a lot, such a sweet lady.

Esteemed Contributor

vacation I think she mentioned it  on one of the jewelry shows.

Honored Contributor

I don't think the ruler remark was anything more serious than a joke about stealing it.
Trusted Contributor

I like Nancy so much and I'm glad to see her on days and doing more visible shows, like the Jennifer Nettles show.  Her QVC FB page is quite active.  I'm glad she is with QVC!