Frequent Contributor

Re: Do you own and wear black spinel?

I have quite a few pieces from Bronzo Italia and Rarities. I love it and I think I get more colpliments from strangers on those pieces than anything else.

Many of  Bronzo pieces started changing color/tarnishing the first season but only on the side that touches the skin. I will NEVER purchase Bronzo Italia or the Honora Bronze pieces again. Total "cash in the trash" as Antonella would say only contradicting herself since I trusted her.

The Rarities line on HSN can be hit or miss with the quality but all my black spinel pieces have held up beautifully.

Frequent Contributor

Gorgeous!

Trusted Contributor

YES I have two nice size stones and I love it.  I waited forever but I like this gem much better than onyx.  Onyx they make a killing on as it is cheaper than dirt a company told me when I used to have a by appointment only jewelry company, as I did not do well, but I loved having the ability to buy jewelry wholesale, They make a lot of money on jewelry..........the markup is horrible.

Contributor

I have a few black spinel rings set in silver from JTV. I especially love the pave pieces, more so than the rings with the larger stones.

Valued Contributor

I have the dome spinel ring from Q, a gorgeous filiagree and a bracelt tht is 48 carats.  Yep, not a misprint it's 48 carats.  I just love it.

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

I have 3 beautiful gold Adi Paz rings, delicate and unique, with small black spinel pave.  The spinel glistens and sparkles.

Respected Contributor

Working on this spinel, rhodolite , Tahitian two strand necklace today.IMG_5944.JPG

Esteemed Contributor

I love it it's beautiful and sparkles like crazy.  I brought earrings, line bracelet, Invicta watch and pendant all from Shopnbc/Evine a couple of years ago; all I am missing is the necklace.  The jewelry was from Chuck Clemency's collection.

Honored Contributor

No. I don't own it or wear it.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Super Contributor

It's a beautiful gem. You have to own a set.  I have a pendant with a single bead and also the matching earrings. I got them from JTV a few years ago.