Esteemed Contributor

Love Gem Day!

Esteemed Contributor

I love seeing it but I'm not a gem girl. I prefer all gold or all silver. I do have some turquoise pieces as well as pearls and diamonds 

Trusted Contributor

I hate all day jewelry  days of any kind (gold and silver too) it's just so boring. I never watch these.

"We can judge the heart of a man by his treatment of animals" -Immanuel Kant

"Once you have had a wonderful Dog, a life without one, is a life diminished"-Dean Koontz
Honored Contributor

I  found it rather boring and finally turned it off.  The one bracelet with all the different gem stones --  the stones were teeny tiny not impressed.  I will probably turn back to gem day just to see what is going on.  Cat Very Happy

kindness is strength
Honored Contributor

Much as I love jewelry, I'm not much of a gemstone person,  I have a couple of items, but rarely wear them.  I do enjoy looking at some of them, however.

Honored Contributor

Gem Day is different - I guess we can't have Gardening every day.  I saw the Ammolite pieces this morning and didn't care for it.  Interesting stone but why make it into jewelry.

Respected Contributor

I am greatly enjoying it.

Honored Contributor

When it's done well, yes. Unfortunately, this is as uninspired a conglomeation of gemstone jewelry as I've ever seen. On the heels of a nicely done gold day, I had high hopes, but even given how far QVC's jewelry events have fallen, this is, unfortunately, disappointing. Aside from everything else, and there's plenty I could point out, don't they think we ever get weary of turquoise? I like turquoise as much as the next person, but had thought they'd finally wrapped up their obsession with turquoise as apparently being the 'flavor of the decade'. It appears not.

In my pantry with my cupcakes...
Respected Contributor
Saw a few beautiful pieces today, however since my last three jewelry purchases did not work out and were returned I'm kind of skeptical about buying any more. The bracelet sizing has become as irregular as much of the Q clothing, just one of the issues I have had. I have many beautiful pieces of jewelry from days gone by that I will continue to enjoy.
Honored Contributor

It's fun to just look, I love gems. I watched this morning and just enjoyed the stones. Years ago I would watch gems on QVC and dream about being a gemologist. 

I just think gems are fascinating. I check out places like Etsy. I bought a small labradorite ring there for 20 something dollars. I never had that stone before and I like it.

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"