Respected Contributor

Re: Did you see the new TSV?

The topaz is so light. Looks lighter than sky blue. The citrine is pretty. But for the price I will pass.

Judith looks very pretty tonight.

_____ ,,,^ ._. ^,,,_____
Respected Contributor

Pretty, but not worth $160- The stones are pretty but diamonique is a glass stone!

Super Contributor

I also love the TSV but the price is stopping me from purchasing. I also have many JR gemstone studs from the past that are beautiful.

Respected Contributor

I'm not a huge Ripka fan, so I suppose I have a less important opinion, but this TSV seems not to be a great value nor is very stylish. Round earrings with a rope border. Yawn.

Honored Contributor

On 10/9/2014 persiflage said:
On 10/9/2014 culebra said:

terrier3

You are so funny. You obviously hate everything Judith Ripka. You probably do not buy from Ripka. Why do you post?

I get a kick out of her too. I'm waiting to see if we will be treated to the full melt down again. Once she introduced Jennifer Aniston (who she also can't stand) into a discussion on viewpoints and just went crazy. Oh if only this new company could make Jennifer the face of Ripka. Anyway it's a hoot!

Oh, that's so funny.

She ripped into Anniston because she gets her t-shirts tailored. {#emotions_dlg.w00t}

Esteemed Contributor

Too much $$$. Under 100.00 and these would have been a consideration for me. 150.00? Now way. Will catch the on clearance in a few months.

Fortēs fortūna adjuvat
Honored Contributor

I could see $99 for this but the price is too much, do you think it will get pulled?

I like the style

Honored Contributor

I don't like much she makes, so maybe it makes sense I would like this. I think it is obviously a cz stone, but nice and wearable for some occasions--dinner out with friends, party, etc. I like the versatility too. I am sure we can get the other studs in the future for even more variety. I actually LIKE this a lot!

I will say the blue is way too light. It doesn't match any other blue topaz I have.

Contributor

I am not a big JR fan but do own some pieces purchased years ago. I am very happy with the quality of the pieces that own as they have held up well and no tarnish (unlike my Bixby and Hawkins pieces). Sadly JR has priced me right out of her market. I PERSONALLY do not feel the price of the TSV is worth the return and agree that if it were under $100 I would feel differently.
Respected Contributor

I think they are very pretty, and would consider buying the citrine version if I didn't have such thin earlobes. I know they would droop mercilessly on me.