Super Contributor

Did anyone watch the JAI show today?

I look so forward to these shows, and this one did not disappoint.  Scott brought many new and lovely designs today.  I have my eye on the new elephant ring.  I wish that it had been presented in the show.  I also love the new croco cuff.  I didn't hear Scott say when the next show will be, but I hope it will be soon.  I have become a big fan of this line of jewelry!!!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Did anyone watch the JAI show today?

@Kcubed wrote:

I look so forward to these shows, and this one did not disappoint.  Scott brought many new and lovely designs today.  I have my eye on the new elephant ring.  I wish that it had been presented in the show.  I also love the new croco cuff.  I didn't hear Scott say when the next show will be, but I hope it will be soon.  I have become a big fan of this line of jewelry!!!!!

@Kcubed I didn't know there was a show on but I did order his new elephant ring.  I have the other elephant ring he did and I love it.  I'm sure this one will be nice also.  I figured I'd scoop it up before my size sells out.  

Contributor

I love his shows.  They are so much fun to watch and learn new things.  I ordered the ameythst elephant ring today.

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Kcubed wrote:

I too love the JAI line of jewelry, Scott Grimes (he's so cute), and the stories of his travel.  I have recently started following him on Facebook and was able to get a preview of some of the new items (and ordered ahead of the show).  He also promotes his next on air date and time once scheduled.

Trusted Contributor

I didn't see the show today because I had a really, really crazy day.  I did see his video on facebook regarding the new koi cuff bracelet.  Oh, how I would love to add that to my collection!  I purchased all but one of the koi pieces that came out last year.  I even posted a picture of our koi under the video he posted.  (He or one of his staff was nice enough to respond)!  I just can't do it right now but to those who can, enjoy!  So pretty!  :-)

Honored Contributor

Previous to getting "hooked" on JAI, the only "lines" I loved were anything by CP and anything by JR, but I've really gotten into JAI necklaces. 

Some of the switchable necklaces are SO versatile and look so nice to me!

Enjoy, those of you who like his pieces too.

Occasional Contributor

I recorded it and watched last night. His pieces are phenomenal - great weight, beautiful designs, and very well made. I bought the new koi cuff and the new ODO ring as well as the two-headed, black leather/silver elephant cuff on clearance. I have 5-6 other pieces already, and I've never been sorry that I purchased anything from this line. I just need some earrings now but am not drawn to anything in inventory - I liked the new croco but they are electroform, which isn't something I want to buy.

Regular Contributor

Miss Angela by John Hardy's Style of Jewelry:(

Scott is wonderful and I do like some of the JAI Jewelry, but I miss the Angela by John Hardy line QVC used to sell. How many elephants and crocodiles do you want to wear?