Regular Contributor

I turned the TV on a few minutes ago and Diamonique show was on.  I wandered if there had been any changes with sales since the hiring of Erin.  I really like her and think she would make a great host!!  Also, I think she would do great with presenting Diamonique on her own!!  She could kind of make it her own🎈

Respected Contributor

I may be totally wrong as Qvc is the only shopping channel I watch...but I think someone had posted that Erin was a host on another home shopping channel. I agree, she is great. She and Jennifer are a wonderful team.

Respected Contributor

@Double-D wrote:

I turned the TV on a few minutes ago and Diamonique show was on.  I wandered if there had been any changes with sales since the hiring of Erin.  I really like her and think she would make a great host!!  Also, I think she would do great with presenting Diamonique on her own!!  She could kind of make it her own🎈

She was on ShopNBC now known as Evine.  She was a host. 

Honored Contributor

I also think Erin is a wonderful host.  She brings a marvelous, grace to jewelry selling, and can also be quite humorous.  I wouldn't be surprised if one day she does become a full-fledged QVC host.  I don't think she designs the Diamonique line, so they wouldn't be losing a designer if they expand her breadth of hosting. 

Honored Contributor

The Diamonique team really needs to step up their game and come up with some unique designs.  I don't think the presentation format is the issue.

I'm not an Erin fan.  She looks like she is a graduate of the pageant circuit.

Respected Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

The Diamonique team really needs to step up their game and come up with some unique designs.  I don't think the presentation format is the issue.

Your comment is rude and petty. Erin is lovely and personable. Neither of which you are.

Respected Contributor

My guess (totally) is that she could have been a host but preferred to represent the line. She has young children at home I think and maybe wanted less hours/stress whatever.

Honored Contributor

@ellaphant wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Your comment is rude and petty. Erin is lovely and personable. Neither of which you are.

Interesting.  We seem to suffer from the same affliction.

Honored Contributor

I just turned to QVC and was able to catch a little of the Diamonique show this morning.  I really enjoy jewelry presentations with Mary Beth.  I like the rep from diamonique too.  They showed nice pieces.  Mary Beth is my favorite jewelry host.  She does not gush over pieces. 

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

@ellaphant wrote:

@faeriemoon wrote:

Interesting.  We seem to suffer from the same affliction.

Wow that was not very nice about Erin.  I just watched her and she was very nice on camera.  Who were you watching?