Trusted Contributor

Designer Jewelry Gallery.... Who is watching/buying?

I already purchased the Barbara Bixby TSV gemstone bracelet.

What are you purchasing?

Post your wishlist and/or purchases here...

Honored Contributor

Re: Designer Jewelry Gallery.... Who is watching/buying?

I am watching.  I have the ring that goes with that bracelet and I love it.  The bracelet is beautiful. It may be something I get later.  Her pieces are substantial so I know this bracelet is nice. 

Trusted Contributor

@sunshine 919  I have that ring too.  Barbara Bixby has always made sure her pieces are top quality materials and substantial. I am enjoying the show.

Honored Contributor

Several years ago I picked up a hinged Bixby cuff with rhodolite that matches the flower ring.   Rarely wear them though.   Beside,  I shot my wad at Evine yesterday and my order has already shipped. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I'll be watching on and off throughout the day.  I may pick up oone of Barbara's flower rings in a new color and a Scott Kay bracelet.  Always fun to see new designs...I forgot to mention Hagit, too.  I'm curious about the Peter Thomas Roth pieces as well!

Contributor

I am looking at the 72 inch Scott Kay bolo necklace.  Would like to see it presented but the first show is 5 am and I don't want to miss it, so I make order without seeing it presented.  

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you Amy for wearing that nice and bold elephant ring from Jai while you showed the tsv bracelet.  I couldn't have ordered it fast enough.  Wanted to see it before it was presented.  Now I won't have to fight for my size.  Ordered the Jai elephant ring and that will be my only order for these shows.  I have his croco ring and love it.  I love garnets and the elephant's eyes are made up of garnets.  The ring also got 5 star reviews.  

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm watching and hope to watch most of the day.  (I'll go to the gym during the Judith Ripka show and cook during "In the Kitchen with David").

I purchased the new Jai John Hardy peacock ring when I saw it on Facebook.  I've gotten it already and it's stunning.  It's my first piece of Jai jewelry and it's my Valentine gift to myself.  

I also ordered the new Hagit feather necklace.  I hope to get the bracelet soon too but have spent enough.  I saw those on Facebook as well and liked the style.  I have about 15 pieces of Hagit's jewelry and wear them almost every day.

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

Several years ago I picked up a hinged Bixby cuff with rhodolite that matches the flower ring.   Rarely wear them though.   Beside,  I shot my wad at Evine yesterday and my order has already shipped. 

LOL, I did too.  They sure had some beautiful pieces.

Honored Contributor

I watched some of the Bixby show then the Jai show and now I am watching HAGIT.  These shows are a danger for me.  I keep saying, Bernie, you don't need that.  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise