Honored Contributor

I just picked these up today from the LC. omg with a 40%-off couponSmiley Surprised I just could not pass them by! I've been wanting Demantoid earrings for a long time.Woman Very Happy Only four left.

2595438 (1).jpg

Esteemed Contributor

@SilleeMee, very pretty and I'm glad you finally got them, enjoy them and wear them in good health

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee Enjoy them. And tell as more about them, when they arrive to your house.

Super Contributor

I mean *us, not as.Woman Wink

Honored Contributor

My hoops arrived today. They are much more beautiful than I thought! These are my first Demantoid garnets so I don't have others to compare them to. The color is like a good quality prasiolite but with a lot of sparkle. The construction is sturdy and weighty, lots of silver in them. The closure is solid with lots of silver. These are not a pair of wimpy hoops at all. The size on the web page is accurate, measuring close to one inch. I'm super happy with my purchase!Woman Very Happy

Super Contributor

You should appraise your demantoids, so you can know their value.

Honored Contributor

@Margui wrote:

You should appraise your demantoids, so you can know their value.

I was thinking about that @Margui. I also need to add them to my jewelry inventory list for insurance purposes. Thanks for your adviceSmiley Happy