Not applicable

Re: Danny N and Hagit Gorali

Love Danny's designs and all the Or Paz pieces. I have a request regarding the Gathered Rose design. I purchased his gathered rose ring a few years ago and loved it so much I bought another just in case I ever lost it. I never bought the CUFF bracelet in the gathered rose design and it has never been on air again. Has anyone purchased this cuff bracelet and be willing to sell it...I really want to find one. Thanks so much for allowing me to share with you all. peg @ star3sun@aol.com ...
Frequent Contributor

So glad they're back @ QVC. I have a number or Or Paz and Adi Paz pieces. Some of my best QVC jewelry purchases are from these lines.

Respected Contributor

On 7/28/2014 ennui1 said:

I've always been under the impression that they live in northern Israel. Danny has mentioned artists around Haifa in his presentations.

who knows where their families live in Israel - and if they have relatives in the IDF stationed outside the Strip. most of the country is involved one way or another.

Super Contributor

I'm very tempted to buy those little silver heart earrings of Hagit's (they're very different and to me they look more like leaves than hearts). Only $33 and free shipping for a pair that was on my wish list.

Trusted Contributor

You're right, two of the nicest and gracious vendors. I love that their jewelry is well made and affordable. Plus, they both have such passion for their lines and it shows.

Trusted Contributor

Danny and Hagit seem like really sweet people who appreciate their customers too. That is so nice.

Respected Contributor

Yes,they are my fav people on Q too. Gentle souls. G.bless their families and the country.
Trusted Contributor

The Best.
Esteemed Contributor

Hagit's jewelry is magnificent. So unique and beautiful and reasonably priced too for a designer line.

Trusted Contributor

On 7/29/2014 Trix said:

Hagit's jewelry is magnificent. So unique and beautiful and reasonably priced too for a designer line.{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

I agree! I love her pieces. Bold, fluid, unique. Well crafted and have a nice weight. My all time favorite is J49263:

Hagit Sterling Cultured Pearl Sculpted Ring

I'm a little embarrassed to admit that I own this in every color...collected over the years of course! {#emotions_dlg.blush} I'm wearing the teal as I type this. One of my most favorite rings ever!