Occasional Contributor

The inserts for the pearl system are on clearance and easy pay. I got the green chalcedony, can't wait.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Clearance on easy pay!!!

Enjoy them. I went to my wish list as I have been tracking the Green Aventurine inserts but they are not on clearance yet.

Valued Contributor

Thanks for sharing Sun Lover. I have been watching the 14 kt clad to see if they will go on clearance. I'll keep checking and hopefully is someone sees them they will post the information.

Contributor

I have wanted the lapis since it came out - I ordered it today, even though it is still pricey I think it will be beautiful! I can just imagine making the 2 necklaces with it!! Pretty, and on EZpay!

Super Contributor

I came across the easy pays & ordered & ordered!!! I'm excited and can't wait for some more Ripka pieces.

Super Contributor

I got the green chalcedony, too.The adventurine inserts in the silver are on clearance.

moongirl

Super Contributor

Thank you, sun lover, I ordered the green chalcedony too. Enjoy them!

Valued Contributor

I had noticed the silver versions on clearance but I have been watching for the clad version. I'm pretty certain they had not been on clearance but THEY ARE NOW. The green chalcedony is now $101 J290959.

The Adventurine is now $89 J290958 Both of these are 14 kt. clad.

Has anyone seen the Adventurine next to the Chalcedony and if so, which do you prefer?