Highlighted
Contributor

Chocolate Ceramic Watch has shipped!

I've had this on waitlist for a while and wasn't really expecting it since it hasn't been presented but received the email saying it was shipped! I have the white one and am super excited to see this one. However I might be in a bit of trouble...purchased the red and blue violet silicone watches during the Thanksgiving presentation and the silver sub dial last nite!!!{#emotions_dlg.scared} That's four watches in less than a month (in addition to several other items) . Because I left for California right after Thanksgiving for the birth of my new granddaughter, I haven't seen any of my purchases, maybe I won't like something.........

Let's Stay in Touch

* *You're signing up to receive QVC promotional email.
Connect with Us

The scoop on everything Q, from helpful tips to interesting tidbits, questions, answers, and more.

QVC is not responsible for the availability, content, security, policies, or practices of the above referenced third-party linked sites, nor liable for statements, claims, opinions, or representations contained therein. QVC's Privacy Statement does not apply to these third-party web sites.

© 1995–2015 QVC, Inc. All rights reserved. Trademark Notice

Desktop View Mobile View