Valued Contributor

From the program guide it looks like there's a Carolyn Pollack TSV next weekend. Anyone know what it is?

Occasional Contributor

It's a necklace. Check it out !

Carolyn Pollack Sterling Silver Lasting Connections Necklace, J329890, $109 or 5 payments of $21.80

PS... I found this on the "Blue Skies for me Please" site.

Valued Contributor

It's lovely! Thank you so much! Woman Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Thank you, Pamela.  I love Carolyn's jewelry.  I guess we Pamela's have the same taste.  

Thanks again, From Pam

Occasional Contributor

I do love her jewelry!  I have been collecting her pieces since she first came to QVC.  I love that her jewelry is made in the USA too.

Honored Contributor

Just got a "first look" at the video for this piece, and it looks to me as though it MAY work with some of the "Canyon Road" enhancers, one of my favorite Carolyn Pollack suites! 

May give this a try!

Valued Contributor

I just received her TSV today , it is a winner! Love it can tell it's sterling silver, and it's made nicely, silver has weight to it. Not cheap looking at all, I also ordered the matching  bracelet,today .made my day, Carolyn Pollack ans QVC!

Honored Contributor

I just ordered it, am in love with it!  What a great price too~!!

Also ordered the little brass and silver charm.  Gosh that's a pretty piece..... Woman LOL

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
New Contributor

I did like Carolyn's TSV, but, didn't order it.....however, I was having a problem recognizing her.....it was her, wasn't it ?  Kind of got me upset because she looked different.  Did anyone else have that feeling?

Respected Contributor

She looked the same to me. The enhancers and charms were so pretty. I hope all who purchased enjoy your pieces.