Contributor

I'm sorry, I stand corrected, they are open but with limited hours  ...... earlier in the season they said they were not going to open due to the virus

Contributor

Oh, I love my Eden Hand bracelets!  I have the original screwball in gold and in sterling, a fisherman's knot in sterling, the gold Bittersweet and an Amethyst Shiner bracelet.  I also have the earrings and necklace in gold.  One thing to remember about this style of bracelet (screwball) is that it is supposed to be worn all the time.  If you take it off and put it on all the time, it will not last.  That's why you want your wrist measured for it so that it is comfortable.  For flying you just unscrew it (but don't take it off) and you should be fine.  This is handmade jewelry and is amazing in quality.  

Honored Contributor

These are lovely and look like something many women would like to wear.  Price points seem reasonable too.  As far as the Cape Cod name it is no different than the Nantucket handbags, baskets, purses ect..... 

Alternate view 2

"Live frugally, but love extravagantly."
Respected Contributor

@beckyb1012 wrote:

These are lovely and look like something many women would like to wear.  Price points seem reasonable too.  As far as the Cape Cod name it is no different than the Nantucket handbags, baskets, purses ect..... 

Alternate view 2

@beckyb1012   I have a Nantucket Lightship Basket pendant that I purchased on Nantucket back in the late 90's. It even has the miniature lucky penny inside. Mine is 14kt gold, back when gold was still pretty reasonable.

I also have a NLB purse that QVC sold many, many moons ago.