Valued Contributor

Re: CAROLYN POLLACK CORAL CUFF

On 3/19/2015 shoptheQ said:

lanikins: Yes, the new red coral sold out very quickly. And since I had already reviewed the lapis cuff I got last year, the system will not let me write another review on the red coral version. That is why I put my review here.

I would keep checking that item number to see when the red coral becomes available again.

{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Thanks! I am definitely going to be stalking this cuff. Perfect for summer!!

Regular Contributor

Well mine finally arrived today and it is the perfect red. Had to wear it right out of the box. Like the other colors this is my favorite style cuff, so comfortable.

Honored Contributor

Wow, so glad you girls are happy with the new coral cuff. I'm not a cuff person and I thought about ordering it lol.

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

On 3/20/2015 neverenoughCPJ said:

Well mine finally arrived today and it is the perfect red. Had to wear it right out of the box. Like the other colors this is my favorite style cuff, so comfortable.

So glad to hear you love yours - the red really "pops" !

{#emotions_dlg.thumbup}

Honored Contributor

sorry i missed out on this.....i probably would have added it to my collection. i already have all three of the other stones. i cannot remember if this was a TSV or not? if anyone is considering any of the other options it is a beautiful weighty piece. the workmanship is spectacular.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

sunshine: on March 12th "pupwhipped" posted on this forum that this cuff was now available in coral - along with the turquoise, mother of pearl, and lapis choice. We had to pull up the item number J289187 to see that a coral choice had been added. When it appeared on air the next day (or two ?) the coral choice sold out in about 15 minutes. It was not a TSV but a special price for that day.

So thanks to "pupwhipped" many of us were able to order it before the presentation.

We hope she will bring it back.

Honored Contributor

On 3/21/2015 shoptheQ said:

sunshine: on March 12th "pupwhipped" posted on this forum that this cuff was now available in coral - along with the turquoise, mother of pearl, and lapis choice. We had to pull up the item number J289187 to see that a coral choice had been added. When it appeared on air the next day (or two ?) the coral choice sold out in about 15 minutes. It was not a TSV but a special price for that day.

So thanks to "pupwhipped" many of us were able to order it before the presentation.

We hope she will bring it back.

thanks shop.....i dont check out this forum often, but i probably should. carolyn has great pieces at great values, especially when you compare the prices to the OTHER designers that are on qvc. i could have sworn that those original 3 were a TSV at one time, but maybe i am wrong.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

Sunshine, the original 3 colors were a TSV last March. The red coral this March was at event price which was about 20.00 more than the original TSV price.

Valued Contributor

On 3/22/2015 neverenoughCPJ said:

Sunshine, the original 3 colors were a TSV last March. The red coral this March was at event price which was about 20.00 more than the original TSV price.

Sorry for the confusion I created - neverenough explained it perfectly.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

Honored Contributor

On 3/22/2015 shoptheQ said:
On 3/22/2015 neverenoughCPJ said:

Sorry for the confusion I created - neverenough explained it perfectly.

{#emotions_dlg.wub}

no worries shop!

LOL i could have sworn these were a TSV and that there were a lot of ez pays also.....that is why at that time i went ahead and bought all three.....and KEPT all three! loved them and hopefully that coral will be back.