Honored Contributor

Has anyone ordered this HSN jewelry? Opinions on value/quality?

Esteemed Contributor

I have one piece that I bought a couple of years ago and it's one of my favorites - a ring with blue sapphires and white zircon. Her jewelry is well made and you don't see it coming and going. A bit expensive, but I bought my ring on a clearance price, and I've been more than satisfied with it.

Honored Contributor

I own a few of her pieces.  I mostly like to watch her.  I used to buy a lot more of it but I'm 70 now and I still get dressed up when I leave the house but I have so much jewelry (I only have so many fingers, wrists, necks)....Ha!

I mostly go to the Drs, out with family and eating out.  I don't have a life-style now where I can wear the really, really fancy stuff so I give it to my daughters.

I especially like Victoria Wieck too.  I have a lot of her jewelry from the past.  

I liked all of it better when it was set it gold.  Now it's more of a mystery metal I think!

Respected Contributor

I do have some pieces from earlier on.  I will not pay those prices for vermeil.

I think they are well made.  I like a lot of the line, but I feel it is overpriced, so I wait for clearance.

I can only take her froggy voice and tantrums for a few minutes on air!

Hyacinth

Honored Contributor

I received a necklace from her line as a gift and love it, but the sterling silver chain part of it tarnishes easily. I really only like Nicky Butler from HSN and don't buy it because of the cost.

Honored Contributor

Thanks Ladies for your replies. She's been on HSN all day & her jewelry looks unusual & interesting and, yes expensive. I appreciate your opinions...wait for clearance.

Honored Contributor

Very over-priced IMO. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Re: CAROL BRODY RARITIES

[ Edited ]

I have never purchased from CB... I haven't seen anything that I like and IMO, her pieces are overpriced for what she offers.

Valued Contributor

Over the last few years her quality has gone downhill. It's a shame because she has beautiful pieces, but too many returns for me.  If you buy, inspect carefully and wear nonstop for a week or two to see if a stone falls out. 

Honored Contributor

I would NEVER pay that much for gold PLATE..................

♥Surface of the Sun♥