Super Contributor

Buyers Beware: Take photo & keep with your receipt!

OK, I'm just frustrated beyond words.

For several (5?) yrs, I had worn a 14k gold ring that had a large center Diamonique stone with several others around on the sides as my wedding ring after I gained too much weight to wear my original one.

The center stone fell out, but I thought no problem, the Q will replace. Nooooo, I couldn't find the ring any longer online, and since it had been a few yrs since I'd purchased it, they'd purged their records, and thus had no trace of my order So bottom line: nothing would/could be done to replace/repair.

Really upset, as it was my signature ring. Bought a replacement, this time an actual 2-piece bridal set that looked like my original wedding set. Today as I was having my Gossip watch battery replaced AGAIN, I had that set plus 5 other rings cleaned at the jewlery store. It's a Mom 'n Pop here in town and the couple are as honest as the day is long. Bottom line: 4 items have LOOSE STONES, they said, and rather than PAY to have them ship them out to another place to be re-secured, plus have to wait probably 2+ wks, I said no, thanks, I'll return them for the work where I purchased them.

Called the Q - the nicest CS guy spent over 45 min. trying to locate even ONE of the items ... never did ... my phone battery was going dead, plus using all my minutes. Finally, said he'd send out the paperwork for repair but I'd not get it for about 14 days, and then once it was back to them, expect another 2-3 wks before the items would be fixed and shipped. Another 7 days after shipping to get back to me. We're talking about Labor Day ??!?

Bottom line: from now on, if I EVER order a jewelry item from the Q, I'll take a photo of it, staple it to the invoice, and FILE IT FOREVER!!!!