Valued Contributor

Wake up QVC! I read the comments about the "special" silver sale day and they are not good! Your pieces are ordinary and the shows too repetitive. Yes, there are a few pieces priced well and stylish but overall it was a bomb! Most of the rings remain available in every size and every color. And who in their right mind wants to wait three months for an order of something you can see in every B&M store on every city block? I saw one Affinity ring with chains and 1/2 c. and priced at $375.00! Really? We are all going to buy that? The buyers should all be FIRED! I have been so disappointed in QVC jewelry shows that I no longer watch...and I am positive I am not alone. Vicenza day was all bronzo baby...also not interested. Gems from the "vault" outrageously priced. Sorry, I am back to glass cases at the B&M stores where you can find so much more.

Esteemed Contributor

I watched quite a bit of the programming...and repetitive for sure....those Affinity rings with matching necklace and earrings...wow...they were on all the time...and I didn't even think they were pretty...

Then there was the Ultra Fine snake chain...and the reversible Omega....over and over and over....

The only reason I watched .....at least it wasn't the usual stuff we get...like beds..bose..etc...

I would have bought two of the Or Paz rings but I needed a size 11...other wise I didn't buy a thing....

Trusted Contributor

It was terrible. The same items were shown over and over again in every show. There were a few pieces I liked, but I am waiting for advance order pieces I got on Vicenza day. Those advance orders - I'm finished with them! The whole thing is ridiculous. So I have money tied up on advance orders which I may actually not like when I get them, and I'm passing on other things.

Those new faddish rings and bracelets that are thin with criss crossing - well they aren't my thing. At all. Bring back the no-name designers.

Esteemed Contributor
I spent my money on a new Brahmin bag instead.
Valued Contributor

I used to buy a lot on Big Bonanza Silver Day but didn't get a thing yesterday.

Super Contributor

Another BBSD sale goes by and still no sterling Spiga necklace!

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch much either. Seems like every time I turn it on, the same item was being presented--that ear climber, stick earring, ring thing--for $20 or whatever. I use to be glued to the monthly Silver Savings show and bought tons then----when you could buy tons for so little. Not impressed with it anymore. Have my basics that I wear all the time. Altho I do love the Israeli line and the artisan crafted ones too.

Super Contributor

Same old stuff & nothing exciting or quality-looking. Lacked creativity. What was somewhat "different'' really looked trendy, not classy. {#emotions_dlg.bored}

Honored Contributor

the ear climber earring looks dated to me; I didn't watch at all and looked online at what was presented....didn't see a single thing I would buy.

Frequent Contributor

Looked through the items online and peeked in a couple of times that day but other than one Or Paz ring, nothing jumped out at me. Didn't even pick up the Or Paz ring as I'm still paying EZ pay on a John Hardy ring from Designer Silver Gallery.