Honored Contributor

Barbara Bixby tonight, is anyone watching?

I did not know she had a show tonight.  She has some really nice pieces, as usualSmiley Happy

Trusted Contributor

Re: Barbara Bixby tonight, is anyone watching?

Yes, I am watching!

I want to order about 5 pieces...maybe more lol! I have to resist.

I love to hear Barbara speak about each piece presented.

Honored Contributor

Her designs are different and there are a few pieces I like but her prices are very high.  I did purchase a ring which I ended up returning because she had these tiny little silver balls on the edge of the band and it was uncomfortable to wear the ring.  For some reason I am not that fascinated with her any more.

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

Her designs are different and there are a few pieces I like but her prices are very high.  I did purchase a ring which I ended up returning because she had these tiny little silver balls on the edge of the band and it was uncomfortable to wear the ring.  For some reason I am not that fascinated with her any more.

Yes her pieces are different...I need to consider how often I would the more unique pieces.

I agree.. Pricing is high but so is the quality.  Some of the heavier rings and earrings can be uncomfortable.  I usually am attracted to her enhancers.

Respected Contributor

Her pieces used to be affordable.  I purchased her original white topaz cross for $79.  Most of her enhancers are in the $300+ range now.

Respected Contributor

I admire the quality and the intricacy of her pieces.  Liked the Evil eye enhancer . But her jewelry is not my taste or style. So I just watch when I happen to be around TV.

Esteemed Contributor

I like the stories and sentiment behind her pieces but am not thrilled with the weight and look.  I did love an ankle bracelet that sold out a while ago and never came back in stock.  I think her prices are too high but quality is good on the few pieces I do have but I am retired now and really don't need any more jewelry. 

Honored Contributor

I'm tempted by the pagoda enhancer, but don't want to spend $300 plus tax on it.

Honored Contributor

I own two rings.  The blue drusy which is very well made, however it is heavy and is not comfortable to wear but it is pretty.  I also have the Iolite  that was a TSV a few months ago, although very pretty, and well made it is also uncomfortable but very pretty. I wear these rings once in a while.  I would love to try her enhancers but they are out of my budget and they are never on sale.  I do love to watch her shows and her jewelry is lovely.  If Q ever had clearance prices on jewelry I am sure they would sell a lot more.

Respected Contributor

She has some really nice pieces, but are priced out of my range.  With that being said, I did purchase her big Sterling Ring in peridot yesterday.  The Flower one for $107.  I hope I like it in person.  It's my 1st borns birthstone.  

For all of you who did find some "just gotta have it" items.  I do hope that you love and enjoy your purchases.  

If you want to change the tenor of your interactions, you must become aware of the impact of your words...Karen Casey